Chapter 48

I keep walking with Niall right behind me. I want to put as much distance as possible between Ethan and Niall. Ethan is a loose cannon and I don't know what he will say or do. Eventually Niall comes to a complete stop and stops me from walking as well.

"Jess, are you okay?" Niall asks.

"Uh, yeah. I just need to talk to Harry." I turn to walk away, but Niall stops me.

"Your shirt is still soaked in beer." Niall looks at me confused.

"Right. I am going to go wash this off and then talk to Harry. Okay, bye." I let go of Niall's hand and walk off in the direction of the bathroom.

I push my way through the crowds of people, which causes people to send me death glares. I am still me so the fact that I'm pissing strangers off doesn't bother me. Once I reach the bathroom I pull my phone out and find Harry's number and call him.

"Hello?" Harry's voice is slow and full of confusion.

"Come to the first floor bathroom." I go to hang up, but decide to tell Harry one more thing. "And hurry!"

"Ok-" Just as Harry is responding to me I hang up the phone.

I place my phone on the countertop and turn my attention to the sink. I turn on warm water and grab a washcloth. Just as I'm about to get the washcloth wet someone starts knocking on the door. I ignore it for a moment and then remember that its probably Harry.

"Jess, let me in." Harry says, which confirms my thought.

I walk over to the door and open it slowly. Harry isn't in sight so I stick my head out the door. Harry is leaning up against the wall staring at me. A smirk plastered on his face. He clearly doesn't understand how serious this situation is. I grab Harry by his arm and pull him into the bathroom. I slam and lock the door behind us. I let go of Harry's arm and walk back over to the sink. He follows right behind me.

"This is bad, Harry." I quietly say as I get the washcloth wet. "My life is over."

"Jess, its just a little beer. We can get it cleaned out." As Harry talks I shake my head.

I start wiping at my sticky shirt as Harry jumps up onto the counter to sit down. He doesn't see my phone so when he jumps up he bumps my phone and it falls into the sink that has water running into it.

"Shit Harry!" I quickly pull my phone out of the sink.

"Sorry Jess. Turn it off and let's go put it in rice." Harry goes to stand up, but I stop him.

"No, it will have to wait. I need to talk to you." Harry looks at me confused, but stays seated. "The guy who got me pregnant in high school is here."

"Okay. Why does that matter?" Harry slowly says. "You said he knew about the abortion and was fine with it."

"No. I never said he was fine with it." I start to pace the room while I wait for Harry to connect the dots.

"He wanted to keep the baby?" I slowly nod my head yes. "Jess, please tell me that he is a rational guy who won't try to tell Niall."

"He is a rich spoiled brat that is use to getting everything he wants. He uses his money to control people and he hates that he could never control me." I stop walking long enough to set the washcloth down. "He is going to ruin everything."

"We need to get Niall away from him." Harry jumps off the counter. "Niall can't find out this way."

I grab my most likely broken phone and rush out of the bathroom with Harry. I'm a little surprised to see Harry pushing his way through people. He is usually the most polite person you will ever meet. With Harry leading the way we get through the crowd easily. We make it to the kitchen in a couple of minutes. As we walk into the kitchen I start to panic. None of our friends are here. I look at Harry and he takes a deep breath. Without saying a word we leave the kitchen. Both of us knowing that they are going to be in the central location of the house. The living room.