Chapter 31

^^I love this picture of these two. They look so cute!

***

Rae, Harry, Liam, and I sit in the hot tub while everyone else plays in the pool. I watch as Crystal splashes Niall with water. Niall lunges at her and dunks her in the water when he catches her. This makes me roll my eyes and focus on the people in the hot tub. Unfortunately, Rae is basically sitting on top of Harry. He is whispering into her ear making her giggle. I turn my head towards Liam and laugh.

"We came here with the wrong people." I laugh again and then fake gag.

"This is bloody ridiculous." Liam shakes his head. "Go pull Niall away from Crystal."

"Why?" I give Liam a weirded out look.

"She's fit. I would totally shag her." Liam is such a pig.

"She isn't that pretty and plus she is probably a virgin."

"It would be fun to corrupt her." Liam smirks at me.

How are Liam and I the same person? I remember thinking the same thing about Niall when we barely knew each other. I don't think I corrupted him though. Sure I have gotten him to do a couple of crazy things, but Niall has stayed true to who he is. Except for the smoking weed.

"Liam, aren't you tired of living like this? Just random hook ups and getting drunk every weekend."

"When I see how happy our friends are I want the same, but I just haven't found the right girl yet." I'm surprised that Liam answers so honestly. "Are you tired of it?"

"I don't know." I look away ending our conversation.

****

I don't know how long it's been, but it feels like we have been swimming for hours. My parents still aren't home. Brett and Bailey have disappeared. The rest of us are broken up into small groups talking. I am still with Rae, Harry, and Liam. We are sitting on the edge of the pool dangling our feet in the water. Louis, Lacey, Niall, and Crystal are sitting on lounge chairs. Crystal and Niall have been flirting relentlessly. I have tried to ignore it, but I am failing, miserably.

Who does Niall and this girl think they are? They are at my house, but yet they are going to disrespect me? Niall and the whole damn world knows that I like him. Why doesn't he just like me? Why would he like Crystal? She is a boring Catholic. I know Niall is Catholic, but there is no way he could like her more than me. I need to do something desperate. Since we are all sitting by the pool. I have a pretty good idea. I quickly stand up.

"This is so boring. We need to do something crazy." I say trying to sound bored.

"Like what?" Louis asks and I smile.

"I'm glad you asked. Let's make this a nude pool." As I say this I take my top off and drop it on the ground.

Crystal gasps, Louis laughs, Rae quickly covers Harry's eyes and Liam just shakes his head. I'm glad Brett isn't here right now. This would scar him for life.

I smile when I see Niall walking over to me. My plans never cease to amaze me. When Niall reaches me he wraps a towel around my shoulders. He bends down and grabs my top. He softly grabs my hand and pulls me outside. As we are leaving the house Niall makes sure to close the french doors. That can't be a good sign.

When we are outside out of hearing range and out of sight Niall turns around to look at me. He shakes his head and looks disappointed.

"What were you thinking? I don't understand how your mind works. It drives me insane." Niall runs his hands through his hair and I can tell that he isn't trying to yell, but is failing.