Chapter 17

"Why did I ever agree to this?" I whine to Rae.

"I honestly have no clue, but you look gorgeous." Rae smiles at me.

"Shouldn't I feel excited and nervous not regretful?" I start playing with my hair.

"Its one date and its Liam. Don't worry about it. Just don't sleep with him." Rae smirks at me. At least she is teasing.

"Why don't you and Harry come with us?" I like that idea.

"Just suck it up and go on the date." Rae's tough love sucks.

"Fine." I walk over to the mirror that hangs from our door.

I was just going to wear a black strapless dress with some black keds, but Rae won't let me. She added a white blazer and high heel boots that go past my knees. She gave me a little black clutch to go with it. I decided to take out my extensions so my blackish brown hair stops at my shoulders.

 I decided to take out my extensions so my blackish brown hair stops at my shoulders

"See? You can still look sexy without showing all your skin off." I can hear how happy Rae is.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I roll my eyes. "Wish me luck. I better get going."

"You don't need it! Have fun." Rae runs over to me and hugs me.

I leave the safe space of our room and walk down the hall to the stairs. I take each stair one by one. I don't need to fall and break my other wrist. When I get outside I take a deep breath and walk across the street. When I get to the front door of the frat house it is already open. I walk in without knocking. I hear voices coming from the living room. I freeze when I hear my name. I hide behind the wall and start listening.

"You and Jess, huh? Finally going to lock that down," Someone asks.

"Liam has locked that down quite a few times." I hear someone else brag for Liam.

"Just going on a little date with Jess. You know, a little hit it and quit it. Nothing special." Liam brags to his fraternity brothers.

I barge into the room and Liam looks at me surprised. Liam is sitting on the couch with a couple of his fraternity brothers. I roll my eyes at the sight. I'm sure they sit around and brag all the time. It makes me sick.

"Wow, Liam. You almost fooled me again." I storm out of their house. I bump into Niall on my way out. Of course, its Niall. "Oh. Um sorry."

"Jess wait," Liam yells.

"No! You act like you are such a nice guy, but you aren't. You use girls for sex. That's all I am to you. I may be easy, but I am still a person who deserves to be respected. Stay the fuck away from me." I run across the road. I focus on trying not to cry. I feel a hand grab my arm and as I'm turning around I slap the person. Only to find out that it is Niall and not Liam. "Niall, I am so sorry. Are you okay?"

Niall rubs his cheek and says, "for such a small person you have a lot of strength."

"Thanks, I have been working out." I flex my bicep while joking.