Chapter 15- part 1

Jess' P.O.V

I am thankfully able to talk Niall into going to his dorm to get ready first. That way when we go to my house I can stall until I get a text from Louis. Currently Niall is in his room and I'm sitting in the living room. I told Niall to dress nice, but casual. While I wait for him my mind starts to wander. I, of course think of Niall and how he is going to prove he isn't gay. Is he going to kiss some girl? I hope not.

"Jess, I don't have any nice, but casual clothes," Niall yells.

I sigh, but get up and walk down the hall and into his room. His broken chair catches my attention first. I smile at the memory and then look at Niall's bed. He has a couple shirts laying on it. He can be such a girl. The two shirts on the bed are dreadful. They are both button ups that are dark blue. One has racehorses all over it while the other one has white spots on it that remind me of white dandelions.

"First of all throw these shirts away. They are terrible." I grab both of them and look for a trash can.

Niall surprisingly reaches out and wraps his arm around my waist. He tries to grab the ugly shirts from me. Niall starts tickling me and it makes me release the shirts.

"I love these shirts. I'm not giving them up." I don't have to look at Niall to know he is smiling.

I do look up at him though and my mouth slightly falls open. I was so distracted when I first walked in his room that I didn't notice that he had different clothes on. He is now wearing a button up shirt that has stripes. It makes his eyes even more blue if that's even possible. I take a step back, which makes Niall let go of me. His shirt is tight enough around his arms that his biceps look bigger than normal. I smile when I notice that he is wearing ripped jeans.

(Niall is brunette in this story so just pretend there is no blonde.)

"What you are wearing now looks good

"What you are wearing now looks good. The ripped jeans give a rebel without a cause vibe." I look him up and down. "You look really good."

I freeze for a moment. I didn't mean to say that last sentence out loud. I make eye contact with Niall and wink. I try my best to play it off as me just being me. Niall is so different than any other guy I have met. He makes me really think about my normal actions. I relax when I see Niall blushing.

"If I'm going to hang around you tonight I better look good." Niall smiles at me and leaves his room. He turns off the lights even though I'm still in here.

"Hey!" I call out to Niall, but he just laughs. As I leave his room I focus on the words he just said. Is he planning on hanging out with me tonight? I wouldn't complain, but it's his party. All of his friends are going to be there and will want to hang out with him. I got to spend time with him for five uninterrupted hours. "You don't have to look good for me. I'm sure we won't even see each other very much once we meet up with everyone."

Niall abruptly stops and says, "are you just going to pass me off to someone? Sick of me already?"

"No, but I mean it is your birthday. I'm sure you want to be with your friends goofing off." I sound pitiful and I hate it.