New Beginnings (epilogue pt. 1)

I was feeling sinful and therefore I'm fucking warning yall. There's gonna be some kinky shit here. So if you've PTSD or something, I don't know...
DONT FUCKING READ. I also wrote this at 2 am so that's another reason beware

Sometime, a few years later...

You watched as Jim unbuttoned a white shirt and take it off and hung it on the mirror in front of him. His smooth chest revealed he worked out more over the school year and that puberty has done its deed.

Its done well, indeed.

Over the school year at the academy, males and female didn't have separate dormitories in respect of alien creatures who were nonbinary or in the midst of transformation.  Instead, there were several dormitories in which one was placed in with several roommates instead of just two. You and Jim weren't placed together, but that was all right. You somehow managed to sneak in your room or his or some place outside the academy and do a number of naughty things together. It was those times where you enjoyed Jim's blossoming member and a private moment together. It was stress relieving which was good because the academy really pushed you hard.

Right now, it was Summer vacation and you and Jim decided to take a trip on a beautiful planet where you rented a small hut for a few days.

You were sitting at the end of your bed, watching Jim undress casually. He noticed you from the mirror and smiled. "What?" He asked.

You smiled, realizing you were biting your lip. "Nothing. I was just thinking how much I love you."

Jim smiled and returned to removing his breeches. He ambled his way over to you in his tight boxers and sat beside you on the bed. He then leaned back and sprawled himself on the bed. You did the same and scooted next to him.

"Just two more years and we're done with the school," Jim said. "But then there's the exam which I'm sure I'll ace."

"What do you plan on doing after?"

"Become an officer I guess. How about you?"

You shook your head and smoothed a hand over Jim's chest. "I don't know. Many years I've envisioned going to this school and come out independent and successful. But I don't know about jobs."

"You're literally good at everything. I think you'd make a great mechanical engineer," Jim replied.

"Eugh. I've been one. Look where that got me," you said and Jim hummed. He knew about your relationship with the notorious captain Flint. "But I know it's not going to be the same as before. I could design and have things built. Ooh, I could make my own company."

Jim kissed your head. "I believe you can."

After making idle chat for a few minutes, you turned off the lights and went to bed. It wasn't long until Jim turned his body and started rubbing your waist slowly and then your thighs. You kept your eyes closed, letting him massage your skin.

You heard him moan softly as his hand moved up and touched your breasts. He pressed himself closer to you and slipped his hand up your shirt, feeling your warm stomach and then your even warmer breasts.

You couldn't help but bite your lip. You turned on your back and looked at Jim in the dark. "Jim...now?"

Jim kissed your shoulder. "Why not? We're alone in a hut in a pretty romantic area. I was just thinking of the way you looked at me earlier. It made me feel...like admiring yours."

You laughed. "Well, now you got me feeling it as well. Did you bring condoms?"

"Among other things." Jim was squeezing your breast gently now with one finger flicking the nipple.