Young Love

~♡~

For those of you who dont know, in Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson, Captain Flint's ship was called The Walrus.
Song: Give me Love cover by Demi Lovato and Warrior by Demi Lovato.

The image above is what our Edward will look like.

** ) **

A giant body of space floated silently in the lonely abyss

A giant body of space floated silently in the lonely abyss. Nothing but darkness and giant asteroids surrounded the planet in an undiscovered part of the galaxy--believed to be impossible to traverse. The planet had no name, for it was lost in time and then given a new one.

A ship, The Walrus, filled with a crew of pirates, appeared into the planet. No need to dodge any asteroids. Just simply by using a portal.

The ship stopped and hovered several feet from the ground.

Some creatures aboard got off on solar boats containing loots and landed on soft moss covering the entire planet. Giant Mushroom trees inhabited most of the area as did an ancient tribe, but every single one was obliterated to assuage a certain greedy pirate's fear of thievery. There were still remnants of villages and charred bones littered about, but over time they became dust and were hidden by nature from years of neglect.

A young pirate jumped off a crowded boat and curled her toes, eager to set foot on solid ground. She inhaled deeply and exhaled loudly in mock content. "Well, doesn't that smell great? Wet trees and metal. I haven't been on this planet since two hours ago."

Nobody acknowledged her as they all descended from the small ships. But she didn't care.

She began to pace forward, having a glance at the bare planet. Many mushroom shaped trees stand far ahead in the horizon, but one could see some sprouts growing near the portal. The sky was a peach color, soon to be dark.

"Careful, lass. Wouldn't want you to get lost," a voice with an unforgettable accent spoke.

The girl smiled and turned, placing jer hands on her hips and putting on a haughty look.

"What's that, Mister Kenway? You're worried that I'll get lost?" She pretended to swoon. "Oh whatever will you do without me?"

Edward grinned widely. His long, black trench coat adorned with his red waistcoat was a dark contrast against his fair skin and fair hair. His eyes looked a navy blue as he walked over to you in a slow, but cautious manner, and spread out his arms, as if he were displaying something.

"Well, Scratch won't have someone to help him build whatever it is you engineers make. And you're the best cook on this entire ship. I'd hate if you were to leave without leaving behind some of your good purp cake." He paused and looked at you with a crooked smile before placing his hands behind him.