Prologue

IF YOU GUYS SEE ANY ERRORS OR WEIRD PLOT LINES PLS COMMENT AND TELL ME BC IM READY TO EDIT THIS BITCH

Once, in a galaxy far, far away, there was a pirate. He was ferocious, bloodthirsty, and the most feared pirate in all of the galaxy. Not only was he notorious for his ferocity, but also his tactics when attacking ships. He would swoop in out of nowhere and attack ships ten times the size of his, and vanish without a trace with all the treasure one can imagine from a ship that size.

There were many stories about Flint; about his unexpected appearances, the grand ships he took down, but he is most famous for his unimaginable abundance of treasures, and where he stored it. They say he hides all of his treasure on this planet people call Treasure Planet; locates far in deepest, darkest corner of the galaxy.

No one knows where the planet is located exactly, many feared to venture that far in the galaxy, but they believed that Flint carried a map. A map that Flint indeed has, but has hidden from prying eyes. Only few members of his crew were trusted in handling the map, but only Flint knew how to open it.

There was a story about a girl. She was the only human aboard Flint's ship. He thought they were weak, and small and easy to kill, but not this human.

The girl is as mysterious as she sounds. No one knows who she was or where she came from, but they say that she was just a child when she was recruited! She manned the canons at every attack and never missed a shot. She was also the engineer of the ship, the only best one. She was also the nurse, cook, whatever. People had many assumptions to what her occupation was on Flint's ship. But she certainly was the most kindest being in the entire crew.

There is a legend that implies that she may have murdered the King of all Pirates. But these were just stories brought on by the fact that Flint once possessed a powerful artifact that could create and destroy anything.

The story goes that on the night of celebration, after attacking the ship of the most powerful alien-wizards, this mysterious girl took the artifact and destroyed it.

But Captain Flint did not know this, for he had assumed he had lost the artifact in battle.

For fifteen years, Flint hunger for treasure grew unsatiated. He grew old as well. Month by month, his strength depleted. Few onboard did not suspect anyone or barely cared about their sickly captain.

On his final days, Nathaniel Flint paid one last voyage to Treasure Planet. There, he entrusted his map to two of his best crewmates and they left Flint behind where he would die peacefully, keeping watch over his precious treasure, never knowing the events that took place more than a decade earlier.

The crewmates wandered from place to place, guarding the map.

This last story existed only between Flint's crew until they were placed in the attic of the mind where they would be remembered by some, but barely told to most. For even in death, Flint could still haunt the mind.
No one knows about Flint's human crew member or what she did. The map was only a legend to keep people fixed on the story. They all believe that she was just made up to bring more fame to Nathaniel Flint.

But these are all just legends. And legends are stories told by storytellers who have exaggerated or put in false details. But one thing all legends have in common was that they are all based on some true events and peoples.