Escape

Look. We have a deal. I write, and you read, regardless whether I've edited or not.
Tell me if theres ANYTHING that's misspelled or scenes that don't make sense in any of the chapters

Jim reacted immediately and pulled a cutlass from the pile of gold. He held it firmly with two hands and pointed it in Silver's direction. "Get. Back."

Silver looked down at the point with raised eyebrows. Then he lowered his head and looked up at Jim through lowered lids. His gaze was so fierce, as hot as the fiery inferno all around you.

You reached Jim's side and took a defensive stance, fists curled. "Get out of this boat, Silver. Unless you wish to sit behind bars after we defeat you."

Silver's nostrils flared. "I like you, but I've come too far to let you stand between me and me treasure." He slowly stalked towards you.

You kept your fists up. Jim was no good with a sword, but you were. You were about to decide to snatch it from his grip when a laser burst through the hull of the ship. The ship toppled violently to the left and you and Jim were thrown off. You managed to snatch Silver's coat before falling into the pit of lava, but Jim wasn't so lucky. He slid across a slanted surface and your hand was outstretched for him to grab, but he got too far. You screamed his name as he jumped to a wall and slid down a few feet before snatching onto something.

You looked above you at Silver and saw he was struggling to keep a hold on the ship.

"Oh no you don't!" he cried out, before grunting fiercely and pulled the ship with all his might toward him. He managed to stand on two feet on the slanted surface beneath him whilst grabbing the boat's rails. You, too, managed to stand on your two feet while grabbing onto his coat. You screamed for his attention.

"Silver! Jim needs help!" At the same time, Morph started frantically babbling nonsense to his face.

"Wh-what?" Silver looked behind him at you, then you pointed him towards Jim. "Jimbo!" He switched his arm to something with a stronger grip and longer length. A sudden idea occurred to you. You grabbed Silver's calloused hand firmly as he pulled away with his arm and stepped as far as you could and outstretched your arm for Jim.

Even from where you were, you knew Jim had no chance to look back and take your hand. He was also too far away. Your chest ached but you focused hard on preventing yourself from slipping from Silver's grasp.

"Jim!" you cried out. "Hang on!"

"Jimbo! Reach for us! Reach!" Silver cried out. Jim held a hand out and tried to reach for your hand, but it was no use. He was at least two meters far.

"I can't!" He cried out just before the thing he was grabbing pulled itself and became with the wall. He fell and grabbed onto another piece of metal with a cry.

You looked back at Silver. "Let go of the fucking ship! Jim's too far now!"

Silver's eyes widened and glanced between the ship and Jim. His breath was ragged and his expression showed indecision. Will he let go of your hand and let you and Jim fall to your death? Or will he let go of the ship full of treasure and all three of you may5 get to live?