The Real Pirate

You didn't have a complete knowledge of the paths underneath the planet, but something like instinct--also B.E.N.'s complete, but missing, knowledge--is what led you all to a hatch that led exactly where Silver and his crew was.

You popped your head out. The cold air brushed and cooled your sweaty skin making you sigh delightfully. Then you observed the scene before you.

All seven pirates were asleep around a blazing fire that illuminated them all. You saw Silver, unmistakably, sleep against some piece of junk. And above him, just a few feet was the longboat you needed.

All of a sudden, B.E.N., being the clumsy friend, burst open the hatch all the way and exclaimed. "SO WHAT'S THE PLAN?"

You and Jim frantically pushed him down and you held his mouth shut while Jim closed the hatch a little more.

"Shhh! B.E.N., be quiet!" you whisper-shouted in his face. Adrenaline pumped heavily into your veins from the shock and opening your mind to become more alert. You looked over at the pirates as they slept, looking for any strange movement,

Silver snored, his mouth agape and showing his gap tooth. He then rolled on his side and continued sleeping.

Jim then closed the space between youd, all while glancing at the pirates. He whispered, "OK, guys, here it is. We sneak back to the Legacy, disable the laser cannons and bring back the map."

B.E.N. shook his head up and down, humming after each step of the plan. "That's a good plan. I like that plan," he said in a muffled voice while you kept his mouth shut. "the only thing is, I'm wondering, how do we get there?"

Jim pointed a to the longboat. "On that."

B.E.N. nodded enthusiastically. 

You turned your body halfway to look at Jim, keeping your hands on B.E.N's mouth. 

"How will we get to it? And leave without making any noise?"

Jim pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes. "We'll go slow." He looked at you with a confident expression. "That way they can't hear us leave, and if anyone's on the ship, they can't hear us come either."

You groaned softly. "That'll take a long time to get there."

Jim scoffed. "You've waited a hundred years to return to this plan. And, not to mention, to steal  from your former captain's treasure. Tell me how long it'll take to get to the ship?"

You gave him a mean look. "Alright, alright. Shut up. Let's just go."

You let go of B.E.N.'s mouth and was the first to leap out of the hatch. Jim followed after and he pulled B.E.N. out whilst doing so.

You glanced at Morph as he floated beside Jim's head. 

"Hey, Morph, come here, boy," You said and beckoned a finger. He came to you and chirped softly. You grinned. "I'm gonna need you for something. Follow me quick."

You slowly tiptoed over the small plants and landed in the middle of the sleeping pirates. You looked all around at all their sleeping faces. Then, slowly padded your way to the longboat, making sure you took your time taking each step so you wouldn't kick dirt in anyone's nose--or noses. You looked back as Jim did the same and B.E.N. followed after.

"Jim!" you hissed almost inaudibly and waved your arms. "You'll kick dirt!"

Jim nodded and did the same thing you did by taking slow steps.

You turned to look Morph as he floated by your head. "Okay, Morph, I need a knife," you whispered.

Morph shapeshifted into a small cutting knife. You picked him up and began cutting off the rope. When Jim reached you, he helped your push the longboat as far away as possible from the group of pirates before hauling each other up. Jim went to the controls and quietly started the engine and then slowly flew upwards towards the R.L.S. Legacy.