Morning Love [ Jimin ]

Family Themed Series 1 out of 7

"Are you awake?"

Jimin lays beside you lazily, his arm draped down your waist slowly pulling you close.

"No"

Y/N grumbles making Jimin laugh, he pulls her flush against his body making her stir around, throwing an arm around him. She slowly opens her eyes, adjusting to the light that reflected from their bedroom window. He sits beside her in their shared bed wearing a loose white sweater, his hair sticking out from weird places, face was glowing and no trace of make up. She takes her own finger and drags it around his face as she observes how beautiful he is.

"Good Morning, beautiful"

He whispers, capturing her finger between his thumb and pointer, placing a kiss.

"Don't you have work?"

She asks, slowly moving to sit on his lap, straddling him. He smiles, shaking his head.

"No, love. It's a rest day today"

He replies, tucking her hair behind her ear. She quietly nods, before slowly falling purposely on his chest. His heart softens as he feels her doze off again. He knew how hard she worked, he knew how difficult it was for her to take care of their newborn baby and their toddler. She and Jimin had been married for 4 years now, the thought of this made Jimin's heart skip a beat. Although it has been 4 years, he still couldn't believe that he was married to the girl he had loved the most.

A few minutes pass before he hears a small thud from outside their door. She quickly raises her head, causing a head rush. Her hand flies to her forehead making Jimin laugh.

"I got it, love."

She gets off of her husband and lies in bed.

Jimin gets up, taking the nearest pair of boxers he could see before openig the door. His gaze drifts to the floor where he sees his 2 year old son, crawling around with his pacifier in his mouth

"Good Morning, Jinan"

He says with a smile, crouching down and taking his son in his arms. She looks up and grins at the sight

"Good Morning, baby"

She murmurs as Jimin walks towards her, placing down the toddler in front of
his wife. Y/N takes him in her arms, planting a kiss on his head. Jimin walks out of the room as Y/N was distracted.

He sees his newborn baby boy wide awake trying to reach for the small star that his wife hung above the crib.

"Hello there, my handsome Jaemin. did you miss daddy?"

He asks, in the softest voice. Jaemin, as if understanding what his father said, shows a toothless smile, now reaching out to his dad. He takes Jaemin in his arms, cradling him softly. Y/N soon walks in the room with Jinan in her arms, in nothing but her pajamas. Jimin turns and sends a heart warming smile to his wife.

She smiles back, leaning on her husband's shoulder.

"I love mornings like this"

He tells you, and she nods.

"I do to, hun. It warms my heart waking up to you and our kids."

Jimin grins, planting a kiss on top of her head

"I love you"

He tells her with ease. He feels the love immediately radiate as she looks at him lovingly.

"And i love you more"

-

[a/n] Okay i don't know what this is bye