Forever & Always [ Hoseok ]

You sit on the soft king sized bed, holding your phone quietly scrolling through your instagram feed, whilst you ignored your now exploding inbox.

It was a night befire your wedding day, you were only a few hours away to getting married to the love of your life, Jung Hoseok.

You were currently in bed with nothing on but his huge ass jacket and some underwear.

You sigh heavily as you scrolled over the first photo you took with Hoseok. It was at Namsan tower, you were holding hands for the first time and you were leaning on his shoulder.

"Why's my soon to be wife smiling to herself alone in bed in my huge jacket?"

You were startled & shocked st the sudden noise. Your gaze falls onto Hoseok, wearing a white tee and some lame boxer shorts leaning on your door.

"OH MY GOD HOSEOK"

You tumble and quickly cover yourself with the duvet

"What about 'not supposed to see your future spouse for a whole night' did you not understand?"

You ask him, laughing.

He soon pounces on top of you and pulls off the covers off of ou and you squeeze your eyes closed making him chuckle.

"C'mon Y/N! I just want to see you"

He says and you grin, slowly opening your eyes.

"That's my girl"

He says as he rolls off of you.

You sit back up properly, scooting aside to give Hoseok some space.

He wraps his arms around your body pulling you on top of him, you were now seated on his lap.

"Is that my sweater?"

He asks with the cutest grin planted on his face

"Yes babe, it's yours"

You say and he chuckles

"Why'd you get it? I thought I lost it though'

"It smelled like you, and I really wanted to cuddle, but you know i can't because of the silly superstition"

You say with a sigh and Hoseok quickly cups your cheeks

"Well i'm here now! We can fulfill that cuddle wish you want"

He says and pulls you to him. You rest your head comfortably on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, as he traced your back, letting his fingers slide down your spine.

"I can't wait to spend forever with you"

He suddenly whispers making you grin

"Likewise, Hobi. I can't believe i'm marrying you tomorrow"

You reply and he grins back

"You know, i've made so many good choices in life, but asking you out to prom 15 years ago was the best one, that's where we started our relationship. Then probably, asking you to be mine forever comes next"

He tells you, as he stroked your hair. You grin to yourself, blushing furiously at his statements.

"I love you, Y/N"

He says softly, planting a kiss on top of your head

You smile

"I love you too, Hoseok."

You reply and tightened your grip on to his body, wrapling your legs around his waist not wanting to let him go anymore

He was yours and you were his.

Forever and Always.

*

Just because I was a milimeter close to swapping lanes. Hoseok is officially the BIAS WRECKER OF THE CENTURY i cannot.

Bye