Christmas Special #5

Our loving Jimin-ie ❄

— Christmas Shopping —

"What do you think my mom would like?"

Your boyfriend asks you as he held up two similar bags in different colours

"I personally prefer the brown one but knowing Eomoni, white"

You saw and he nods.

You have been Christmas Shopping for everyone with your boyfriend for 3 hours now. You both have been carrying atleast 10 bags each, and you're barely done; you still had each other.

You were really bithered as of the moment. You don't known how to excuse yourself from Jimin to buy him a gift. On the other hand, Jimin had already plotted his escape plan for him to get to buy you a gift.

"Babe, guve me those bags, i'll put the in the car first while you look for more, kay?"

He tries to excuse himself. You smile and nod. He internally self-fives himself and walks away carrying tons of bags.

You took that chance to run into different stores that Jimin liked, until you finally entered the perfect shop.

You saw a whole rack of adorable shirts that had an assigned numbers to each of it, you personally chose the blue shirt that had your anniversary day on it.

Whilst Looking for a couple more, you saw Jimin from a far so you hurriedly purchaised the shirt in his size and walked out from the store as if nothing happend.

Then after, your boyfriend enters the same shop, he scrolls through everything and spots the perfect gift and purchases it immediately.

Jimin dials you on his phone and calls you up.

"Babe? Where are you? It's time to go"

He says through the phone. You smile and tap his shoulder making him turn.

"Right here"

You tell him and he chuckles. You both and the call and walk out of the mall hand in hand.

*

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Everyone else in the room cheers in joy, You on the other hand, were standing by the balcony watching the stars twinkle one by one.

You didn't notice your boyfriend sneak up behind you until he wraps his muscular arms around your waist.

"Merry Christmas, sweet"

He whispers and you grin

"Merry Christmas, love. Your gift's over there"

You try to break free from his hug to get the bag but he keeps you against him.

You chuckle and turn towards him

"You're so clingy. I love it"

You say and plant a kiss on his plump lips.

"That's because I like holding you."

He says and places his forehead on yours.

"By the way i got you a present."

He says and pulls out a rectangular box from his back pocket and hands it to you.

We part and you slowly open the box.

You see a silver necklace with his initials on it.

"Sweet these are your initials"

You chuckle and five him a sweet peck

"That's because i own you. You're mine"

He says and kisses your forehead.

"You like it?"

He asks and you nod happily.

"I love it"

You say

"And i love you"

You continue.

"I love you too, sweet. Merry Christmas"

He says softly and again pulls you close

"Merry Christmas."

You reply and close the small gap between the two of you

Merry Christmas Everybody! I'm sorry I haven't followed the faily update schedule. Christmas week has been a busy week for me and it was so hard to find time and inspiration for me to start working on a specific imagine. I will still comtinue this Christmas special up to my bias wrecker a.k.a Bangtan's Golden Maknae ❄ Hope you guys keep supporting and i also hope you guys enjoy the Holidays! Much love X