Let's go Home [ Hoseok ]

It had been 2 weeks since Hoseok went home to your shared apartment. You were his boyfriend and it worried you very much that he had been locking himself in his studio trying to perfect his upcoming mixtape. You knew how much he wanted to make his fans proud, but, you wanted him to rest.

"Hobi?"

You knock on to the door as you call him out. You hear the chair sliding across the floor as the door unlocks. You see Hoseok dressed in the same clothes he wore 2 days ago when you bumped into him at the drug store.

"Hey, Y/N"

He says, voice now hoarse.

"How've you been?"

You ask him as you set aside your bag. He looked so dead to you, his eyes had dark circles around them as his seemed thinner.

He didn't answer, he just silently rolled back to his original spot and placed his headphones back on. You sighed and walked towards him. You placed both your hands on his shoulders and rubbed small circles on it.

"Babe, you really need to go home. You need to rest."

You tell him, he simply shakes his head and shrugs, making you drop your hands. You groan, you knew this was about to get a little difficult for you. You knew how much Hoseok loved his job and how much he wanted to see his fans smile, but, it worries you that his desire would end up as a reason why he couldn't perform anymore.

"Hoseok"

You firmly state his name. He hisses and removes the headphones from his ears.

"What the hell do you want?"

He says, voice dangerously low. Hoseok has never treated you like this. You knew it was just because he was tired but it pissed you off

"Don't give me a fucking attitude!! I said you need to go home. You look like shit!"

You say, he rolls his eyes and takes a sip from his mug filled with coffee

"No, I need to finish this tonight. I'll rest when I can"

"You can rest now!"

"I said no!"

Hoseok screams and lifts his arms in the air abruptly

It just happened too quickly, the mug that he was holding slipped out of his hands sending it flying across the room, towards you. The ceramic material hits your forehead and drops to the floor breaking in the process.

Hoseok freezes in places, your hands fly to your forehead. Blood was now sliding down your face, you started to feel light headed. Hoseok didn't know what to do now, he was in a state of shock, he couldn't believe he hurt you. You were trying to look for something to grasp on when everything turned black. Namjoon walks in coincidentally to check what the loud thump was when he sees you fall, he holds his arms out to catch you.

He looks at Hoseok with brows furrowed.

"Are you seriously just going to stand their? Call a fucking ambulance! Your girlfriend is unconscious!"

Namjoon shouts sendind Hoseok onto his feet.

-

Hoseok was now shaking, he was beside you in the ambulance holding your hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

He whispers repeatedly as tears continuously fell down his cheeks

-

Upon arriving to the hospital, you were wheeled to the operating room, as Hoseok was pushed out. He walked back and forth biting on to is nails. He couldn't believe he did this to you.

Not long after, 6 boys came running towards Hoseok's direction asking many questions. Why were you here? What happened?

He couldn't reply. Everything was so blurry. Namjoon ended up pulling him to the side and shaking his shoulders

"Hoseok, what the hell happened?"

Namjoon asks him calmly, He sighs, collecting himself. He explains everything as the leader listens. Namjoon sighs and nods.

"You should've listend to her. Now look what happened. She just wants what's best for you, Hoseok"

Hoseok nods

"I know, I just can't believe I hurt her"

The doctor soon walks out from the room averting Hoseok's attention

"Who here is Mr. Jung Hoseok?"

The doctor asks and Hoseok walks towards him with one hand up

"Me"

He replies and the doctor nods.

"Ms. Y/N is alright if you must ask. It's nothing serious, the cut wasn't too deep, she only had 7 stitches"

The doctor informs him and he sighs in relief

"Can I see her?"

"Yes, she asked for you in fact"

Hoseok rushes to the room he was directed to with one hand on his heart

He sees you lying on the hospital bed, he knew hospital beds made you uncomfortable. He approaches you silently and takes his jacket off. He slowly helps you sit up and places his jacket on the bed spreading it for you to lay on before helping you settle back down again

He holds your hands in his and looks you in the eye

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for doing this to you. I was so stubborn, if I had just listened to you, you wouldn't have gotten hurt"

You look at him and you see how red his eyes were, they've gotten puffy too. You place your hand on his face as you smiled softly

"It's alright now, Hoseok. Can we just please go home?"

You ask and he quickly nods

"Yes, Yes. I want to go home, and I will go home with you now"

He says placing a kiss on your lips before hugging you.

-

I don't know what this is but hey! 2 updates in a week. & Yes, I know it's crap.