First Words [ Namjoon ]

Family themed series 2 out of 7

"Eo-mma"

Y/N sits directly across her daughter. Namin looks at her mother, confused. The year old baby opens her mouth to place a toother, not even bothering to repeat what her mom says. Y/N sighs, recently, she and Namjoon had noticed that their Nami was slowly trying to mimick sounds she hears and sooner or later, they know Nami would say her first word. They had been having a bet on what Nami's first would be. She insisted that it would be 'eomma', but, Namjoon opposed.

"You're just trying to hard, baby"

She hears Namjoon say as he walks in with a latte in his hands. She rolls her eyes at him playfully as she greets him with a kiss. They had been betting on their daughter's first word. If she says 'mommy' first, Namjoon would be her slave, but if it was 'daddy' it would be otherwise.

"Since when did you get home?"

She questions taking the cup from his hands, sipping the beverage.

"Since right now, and you guys should get ready, Jin hyung invited us to his house, says he and his wife had something prepared."

He states, taking his cup of coffee back before walking out. She then takes her daughter with her and carries her back to her room to get her changed.
-
Not too long later, they arrive at Seokjin's house where they were greeted by 5 other boys.

"Nami!"

They all say her name at the same time as soon as she crawls her way to them. She giggles as her uncles crowd towards her trying to catch her attention. She smiles at the sight before walking in to the kitchen where Seokjin and his wife sat.

She sits infront of the couple along with Namjoon. They talk for hours about whatever they could think of. As the hours pass by, she hears her daughter scream alerting Namjoon to run to the living room

"Yah! Jungkook!"

He shouts making the maknae look up. He was tickling the little girl making her laugh out loud. Jungkook sits up laughing placing the baby on his lap

"Jungkook"

Nami murmurs making Jungkook look at her, as well as the other boys who were shocked as well

"Can you say that again, Nami?"

Namjoon crouches infront of her.

"Jungkook"

Nami repeats making Jungkook smile

"She said my name! Noona! Nami said my name!"

Y/N rushes out of the kitchen and towards them

"Jungkook"

Nami repeats. Y/N looks at Namjoon and he looks back. They look at each other wide eyed before crashing into a fit of laughter.

"Well I guess no one won"

Namjoon says, taking Nami in to his arms.

"Whatever, you're still going to be my slave for a week"

Y/N states, Namjoon looks at her fak8ng a groan before smiling and kissing her cheek

"Doesn't matter. I love you anyway"

He says making her smile, placing her lips against his as a sure reply.