Rain [ Yoongi ]

You have been walking back & forth in your living room for the past 3 hours now.

Your boyfriend, Yoongi, hasn't been calling nor texting for the past 5 days. What if something bad happened to him? Every single thought came rushing in and it has drove you completely insane.

You try to sit down but you only end up sitting uncomfortably, crossing and uncrossing your legs every 5 seconds.

Where could he be?

You quiver.

Moments later, you hear the door click open. Finally, He's home!

You quickly ran to your room grabbing the paper bag filled with your gifts.

You approach him with a smile and try to hug him but he dodges.

"Yoongi? Is everything alright?"

You ask him shakily. He frowns more and speaks sarcastically.

"Oh so you start to care for me now? Leave it, Y/N. Go with your new boyfriend, Jimin. You clearly care for him more. And also, you clearly have more time for him. Jeez, you even forgot my birthday."

You look at him, shocked.

"What are you talking about Min Yoongi? It's not what you-"

Before you could even finish, he cuts you off.

"Really, Y/N? Meet you at 8PM near the coffee shop? And Hold on don't call i'm with Yoongi?'

He spits out and looks at you with sharp looks making you step back.

"Yoongi you don't understand, I was just with Jimin because-"

"Oh shut up, Y/N. I know you've been cheating on me with my bestfriend. Don't make me look stupid. Let's just end everything and pretend nothing happened in between us. I can't believe I actually wasted my time dating you "

He ends and walks past you You look at him with the saddest eyes ever. Pain was clearly evident and so was anger

Every single word wounded your whole being. He was too much. Everything was too much.

"Damn, Yoongi. I never really knew you thought so lowly of me."

You speak softly making him stop his steps.

"I was only with Jimin because I needed some help buying gifts for you, and he was the closest friend you've got. I can't believe it, all my hard work, trashed just because of jealousy."

You say, turning towards his direction. Tears are now endlessly falling down from your eyes. You noticed the change of expression from his face, from anger to guilt.

"Here, take this."

You placed the paper bag infront of him gently before backing away. You raise both your arms and continue.

"I hope you enjoy your birthday. I'm sorry for wasting your time. Thanks for the 5 years, Yoongi. You made me happy"

You say before walking out the door.
Crying never really solved anything but it helped you ease out the pain for atleast quite a bit. You ran towards the nearest park and cried your eyes out.

On the other hand, Yoongi was motionless, but tears were falling from his eyes aswell.

He has finally realized the mistake he has done. He let go of his one true love, his muse, his queen. All she ever did was give him the things he always wanted. She did it out of her love, but because of jealousy, he seemed to wash the thought of love away from his mind.

How could he be so stupid?

He quickly dashes out the door, barefooted, and starts searching for you, turning to every corner he could turn to but there was no sign if you.

His feet finally take him to the park where he saw you. As he was about to take a step, Rain poured over.

He quickly raised his arms over his head. He then looked up again where he saw you still in the same position, not moving even one bit.

Did you plan to get sick?

Yoongi jogged towards you pulling his jacket off placing it on top of your head. You look up and your eyes meet his- tears didn't stop falling though.

"Why are you here."

You sniffle moving away from him attempting to remove the jacket on top of your head but he quickly places a hand on top of it. You were to weak to fight so you stayed motionless.

"I came here for you. I was wrong and— Y/N!"

Before he could finish his sentence, you blacked out making the boy panic.

Yoongi quickly slides his arms under your knees and under your neck. He runs helplessly and nervously.

You were shaking- you were still alive. Yoongi takes you home quickly.

As soon as he arrives home, he places you down on the bed and runs around the house gettimg everything to treat you.

Thermometer, Medicine, Hot Towels— alot of them, and Warm clothes.

Yoongi struggles to pamper you but he tries his very best.

"Stay with me Y/N"

He chants as he finishes changing your clothes. He quickly places hot towels all over your body to warm you up. Moments later, you stop shaking, plus your breathing was normal again. He sighs relieved.

"I'm sorry, i'm so sorry for even accusing you. I was so stupid. Y/N please wake up and forgive me"

Yoongi whispers into your ears as tears slide down his face. You were cconscious as of the moment, but your eyes were tightly shut, you could hear his every single word.

"I don't want to lose you, baby. Stay with me"

He takes the hot towel off of your forehead and strokes your hair.

Your eyes flutter open. Yoongi looks at you with painful eyes.

You draw a small smile and weakly stroke his face.

"I wont leave you, i will never leave you."

You say and pull him close.

"I love you too much to let you go, baby. Please forgive me"

He says in between sobs.

You don't respond with words but you do with a kiss. He can taste the bitterness inside but the sweetness was too powerful and dominant.

He knew it. He knew what you meant.

"I forgive you."

-

Was this what you wanted? Jeez, i'm not really good at fights and stuff like this but i did try my best. I hope you liked this imagine!