Chapter 57

I woke up and seen Peter sleeping in a chair beside my bed, the door clicked shut. Serafinas scent drifted to me. Both had worry poring out of their pore, I could literally smell how worried they are and that's when I made up my mind, when I made up my mind. I stood up on shaking legs and tryed stumbling over to Peter but instead trip over a random object on the floor. Which made me fall into Peter.

"Ariana are you okay?!" Peters voice sounded frantic and his arms were placed around me.

I smiled at him, nervousness slowly spreading though my body. "I made my decision."

~~~

Bishop

I sat out side Serafinas door waiting for her to come back. I have been try to avoid see Ariana, I don't want to see her in pain. So I sat here waiting for Serafina, I probly looked pathetic. My legs spread out in front of me, my hands on my lap and me staring at them as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.

I heard heavy footsteps, too heavy to be Serafinas so I didn't even bother looking up. Then I was roughly pulled up by my collar and pushes up against the wall. Forcing me to look into Jaydons angry eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" He growled at me. I entered his mind. He was jealous, he like Serafina...a lot. Jaydon slammed me against the wall again. "Answer me! You son of a b*tch!"

I dragged my tired eye up to look into his angry ones. "Right now your pissing me off and that's not good, because right now I don't care if I live. Ariana is slowly f*cking dieing!" I seen his eyes flicker in regreat to that."And Serafina hasn't talked to me!"

That's when he threw the first punch but I slyly moved to the right making him barely miss me. He punch broke the dry wall. His anger filled brain focused only on me. He try to nail me in the jaw but I ducked a hit him hard in stomic. He bent down and coughed up a little blood. I watched as the droplets fell onto the white carpet. Then I realised if I kill him Serafina would never talk to me again.

Jaydon start cussing me out then he went for me but was knocked off his feet as Cole punched him square in the nose. I heard his nose cracked, telling me Cole broke his nose.

"Knock it off! Both of you!" The alpha in him showed in his command. "I don't care what its about or who started it. But nock it off! Our next luna is slowly dieing! And you guys are doing something as stupid fighting!"

I looked down I was ashamed, Ariana would be so mad if she found out I was fighting, she always is. I've been in lots of fights and each time she got mad. "It-"

"I don't care Jaydon, I know Bishop was sitting here before you came along so he can stay but you go else where." Jaydon was surprised then he turned around to walk away and he nocked Serafina over. I swiftly caught her before she hit the floor. Jealousy and anger came off Jaydon in waves. But I ignored him and turned my attention to Serafina.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. Her eyes were filled with confusion as she took in the scene in front of her.

"I'll leave you guys alone now." Cole told us, "No more fighting!" Then he walked down the hall leaving Serafina staring after him then she looked in between Jaydon and me.

"Fighting?"