Chapter 7

About half way though our tour Bishop and Peter started to actually get along, they were joking and laughing like any two teenage guys. But neither of them let me be a third wheel, surprisingly. 

Peter was tell Bishop a dirty joke when we came back to Bishop's room. 

"Oh my god!" Bishop burst out laughing. "Where did you hear that?" He barely managed to ask, still laughing hard. 

"I wanna know!" I whined. I've never been so open with anyone, not even Bishop. But Peter made me feel safer than his mom did. 

"Don't tell her!" Bishop burst out, suddenly finding his voice again. 

"Okay I won't," Peter winked at me. "But we best be getting to bed so see ya tomorrow, Bishop." 

Peter and I started to walk back to where our rooms were located when Bishop called out, "Peter! You're not so bad." 

Peter smiled and called back,"You're not too bad yourself." Then Bishop went into his room and Peter and I continued our walk back. 

We made small talk about this and that. For the first time in my life I felt normal and I really liked this place. Peter and his mom were the first people to show Bishop and me so much kindness. 

Peter stopped in front of my door and leaned carelessly on the wall. 

"Okay," I said,"One more question for you." 

"'Kay, shoot." 

Suddenly I got shy and look down. 

Peter stepped forward and lifted my chin so I was looking up into his big brown eyes. 'Oh my god! He's eyes are so beautiful' I thought to myself as tingles sped from where his fingertips were barely touching my chin to the tips of my toes. The tingles made me feel all warm and light up inside. 

"What is you question?" 

"Have you ever had your first kiss?" 

"No, I'm saving that for my mate." He said softly. 

"I haven't either." 

He then kissed my forehead. "Well good night, beautiful," he spoke my new found nickname softly. "Sweetest dreams to you. See you tomorrow." He kissed my forehead again. 

"Same to you Peter." I turned and walked into my room, listening to Peter's slow steps walk away. 

I brushed my teeth and then put on a pair of loose baggy mesh shorts that I had stolen from my brother about a month ago, with a white and black tank-top. As I was getting dressed I though to myself,'I'm so glad I'm a born vampire I love my sleep.' I smiled to myself. Turned vampires never got to sleep but they couldn't go into sunlight because they will literally burn up. I've seen it happen and it's not pretty. 

To get these terrible thought out of my head I went to my window and sat on the windowsill for a little while. Then I went and quickly fell asleep in my new bed, hoping it will be my bed for a long time from now on.