Chapter 33

Bishop 

I smiled into Serafina's beautiful eyes. Her mind wasn't thinking of different ways to bring harm to me so I was more than happy. I swam over to the dive board and did a crappy dive off it that left me out of breath and Serafina laughing at me.   

She swam delicately and gracefully over to me. "Do you want me to show you how it's done?" she offered, still smiling. I nodded. I truly loved to watch her dive. We stayed there well after the other boys left. We were getting out of the pool when she slipped. I easily caught her. I put her back on her feet and kept my hand on the small of her back until she regained her balance. She smiled and mumbled, "Thanks."

I smiled down at her, "No problemo." I really wanted to kiss her right there and right then...but I knew better; she'd just slap my face. I turned away to hide my frown of disappointment. Then I put a smile on my face again and turned back to her, "So Angel, you hungry?"  

She looked confused, "Angel?" 

I bent down by her ear, "Yes, that is my nickname for you...for you as beautiful as an angel, in appearance and 'cause of you personality." I smiled as her thoughts got confused, she didn't know how to react to this new information. "Come on, let's go eat." I walked away knowing that she would follow, I smiled as I heard her belly rumble and her grumble something as she started following me.  

~~~ 

Ariana 

Bishop walked into the kitchen with Serafina closely following behind. I smiled when he sent me a look and shook his head. I put my head on Peter's shoulder and wrapped my arm around his. I loved being close to him, just like this. I breathed in his delicious smell. I thought, 'I'm such a weirdo haha, but I love his smell. He smells so good.'

My brother then looked up at me sharply, clearly amused. I look at him, confused, then ignored him...who knows what goes on in his head. I rested my head back on Peter's shoulder and he put his on mine. It just felt so right...so perfect.

Bang! Bang! Bang! The loud bangs that came from outside nearly made me jump out of my skin as Peter wrapped his arms around me in a protective manner. I was grateful for it; I knew he'd never let anything ever happen to me, I loved that he cared about me enough to protect me...I truly loved it.  

The bangs started again then an eerie howl split though the air. Steve came into the room and growled at us, "We have company."