Chapter 51

Bishop

I was angry, more then angry, I was utterly pissed off as I watched Serafina try and hobble to the porch. I glared at the forest where the two people I now hated more then anything had disappeared, both had tried taking my Serafina away from me. I frowned at myself as I seen her leg and her blood smell drifted to my nose. Hunger flashed but Serafina was not food she was the only person to steal my heart and her blood scent disappeared.

"Here Serafina let me help." I told her in a voice that said not to say no. She looked up at me pain barely showing in her eyes as she tried to hid it. Then I dropped down to my knees. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes..." She slowly answered me. And with that I carefully picked her up bridal style and carried her inside and up to her room ignoring everyone around me. Serafina clung to me she was think, 'if he drops me I won't be able to put my feet under me before I fall.'

"Don't worry I'd never drop you." I mumbled lightly into her ear. Then I opened her bedroom door and placed her as careful as I could. "Serafina I ask again. You trust me right?" She nodded slowly. Then I ripped the bottom of her pant leg off and she screamed in pain. "I'm so sorry." I cried out hating how weak my voice sounded showing how much her pain effected me. Her leg was already getting infected. "Serafina, I have to get the infection out of your leg will you let me?"

"Yes." Her voice was so soft. I bit her leg only sucking her infected blood out, she moaned as I did it. I love her of course drinking her blood would make her feel good, I licked her blood off my lips even infected it tasted amazing I'd never tasted anything like it. But surprisingly I didn't even feel like I wanted anymore even though I'd love for more but instead I licked her wound, watched as her skin started quickly pulling together mending and looking like nothing happened.

"Do you have any other wounds? Anything." She shakingly pointed to a few more spots and if they were getting infected I did as I did to the large wound that was on her leg. After I was done she looked so tired I whispered in her ear. "Love can I stay with you to make sure your okay?" She nodded but she was half asleep and she probly didn't even know what I said. I moved her over gracefully without even waking her up any then I layed down lightly down next to her and wrapped my arms around her pull her close. She layed her head on my chest and breathed in deeply. I smelled her delightful scent.

Then I did something that would make sure no other vampire would touch her, I carefully parted her hair and then I started blowing on the middle of her head then a simple blue dot appeared where I was blowing then it disappeared then I kissed both of her eye lids and they glowed a green that matched my eyes. Her eyes would be a bit greener from now on but I doubt she would notice but a vampire would notice the slight green glow and if they tried to touch her it would burn them.

Then I hugged her tight to me enjoying her closeness because I know in the morning she would probly freak out finding me in her bed.

~~~ 

Ariana

"I was bite." The three words had everyone's head snap to me. Peter appeared at my side. He grabbed my shoulder examining the wound. Bishop walked by carrying Serafina, and Peter called after him, "Bishop." But Bishop ignored him.

"Peter don't. He's focused on Serafina. He loves her and that's who he's going to focus on, I don't think he could help anyways." My voice sounded so strong but I was freaking out. I had slowly watched my mother go crazy because of the same thing that was now dug into my shoulder.

Peter looked competely lost and unsure. I smiled up at him. "Ariana." I turned sharply to Cole.

"What?" I still wasn't sure about him.

"Your a vampire and you've been bitten by a werewolf." He slowly started and gave him a duh look afraid if I spoke I might show how scared I was. "Well the pack smells different then most werewolf packs do. Why?"

"A little while ago sickness passed though the pack and we were healed by Ariana and Bishop." Steve explained.

Cole gasped. "You guys are hybrids."

The pack members mumbled, "Yeah I guess."

"Well what if you guys, well I guess probly Peter, bite her." He said softly. "It will either make the madness spread fast or it will heal her."

Then the pack broke out into talk. I was going to be their luna when Peter turns eighteen, I was his mate and their wilds no matter who I am would be protective of their soon to be luna. I stared at them, they did care about me.

"Stop it!" My voice shook and everyone stared at me, "I'll do it, Peter and I were going to talk about him marking me and I want to be marked by him, and there's a chance it will make me better. With my mom we tried everything and nothing worked."

"Ariana..are you sure?" Peter asked me fear and...love was in his eyes.

"As sure as I'll every be." I stared into his eyes hoping he'd understand.

"Well...to be marked we have to mate and yeah." I blinked surprised at this new information.

"What? Um.." Now I was unsure. I stepped back. I'm only 15...

"Ariana, were werewolves." Cole was the one talking. "We grow faster then humans and mature fast. Most the time when we find our mates were mated that night, but Peter knew that you were different so he didn't push it no matter how much his wolf wanted him too." I looked at my mate, wondering if this was true and he looked away and I knew it was true. "When we mate to us its the same as getting married in our time we get married in the human world too."

"I'm only 15." I croaked tears threaten to spill and Peter wrapped his arms around me conferring me. Im going to die I thought and the realisation dawned on me then I turned and looked up at Peter, his face was the last thing I saw before I passed out.