Chapter 5

My eyes were wide as the werewolves stared at us. I could easily tell most of them despised us just being in their home, let alone living there. 

"Ariana, Bishop. Come and I'll show you guys your new rooms and the bathrooms. Well, I'll give you a tour of the house." Patricia said as she reached for me. I gave her my hand without thinking, holding on to hers for dear life, I knew she wouldn't let anything happen to my brother or me. 

"I'll give them the tour if you want," said the tall blond he-wolf that had Steve's dark brown eyes. I'm an eye freak. I love how people's eyes are so beautiful; no one has ugly eyes, cold maybe but not ugly.  

"Peter, right?" I asked softly, unsure. 

"Yep!" He gave me a huge smile. I blushed. 'Oh my god is he flirting with me?!' I asked myself. 

"Are you flirting with my sister?" Bishop demanded. 

"Bishop!" 

"I was just being nice." Peter held his hands up in surrender. 

"Both of you stop it. Peter, you can give them a tour," Patricia said. "If its okay, Bishop." 

"It's fine with me." Bishop grumbled. 

I realized that Bishop hadn't looked at any of the werewolves expect Peter and one of the girls behind the youngest girl's brother. He kept staring at her. I have never seen him look at any girl in such a way, it was like the first time he'd ever actually seen a girl. 

The four of us walked out of the room. Patricia was in the front leading us to our rooms, Bishop behind her with Peter staying close to me. 

"So how old are you?" he asked, trying to start a conversation. 

"15," I mumbled, not wanting be rude as I walked with my head down. 

"Sweet! I'm 16." He flashed me a huge smile that I could see out of the corner of my eye.  

When I didn't say anything he asked me another question. "Do you like to listen to music?" 

"Yes," I quickly replied, just wishing we were already at our rooms, I didn't like all the attention he was giving me. I definitely wasn't used to it. And before he could reply I had a question of my own. "Why are you being so nice to me?" 

He looked taken aback, "Why wouldn't I be? You seem so nice and truly, you are beautiful." 

"No I'm not." I told him, looking away. By then we had gotten to Bishop's room.  

Patricia told him to go ahead and settle in, then led me to mine. She left Peter and me standing outside my room. 

"Well my room is right down the hall, the first down around the corner. If you need anything," Peter told me softly then leaned in and put his hand out. I shook it softly, mumbled my thanks and turned around, opened my door and walked in before shutting the door. 

I heard Peter's footsteps slowly walking away. It was so weird; my hand was still tingling from where he shook it.  

I looked at my room and gasped. My room was beautiful! 

It had a massive window on the opposite side of the room, showing a garden that was wonderful. The bed was a king with dark purple, almost black, sheets with matching pillows.  

I ran my hand across them. They were amazingly soft. My entire room smelled sweet but not over-poweringly sweet. Of course the wolf smell was there but not very strong. I'd never seen such a large room, let alone been able to live in one. I even had my own bathroom.  

I walked into my bathroom and looked it over. The sink was made out of granite, with nothing on the counter expect a green tooth brush and a blue container of toothpaste. In one corner was a large deep tub and there was a walk-in shower. 

The shower looked so inviting that I opened the door and looked in. There was shampoo, conditioner, and liquid soap on a shelf. The smell of them were coconut and vanilla, my favorite. I quickly undressed and took a quick shower. 

After my shower I redressed in a new shirt and jeans. I grabbed my brush out of my bag and brushed my hair and left it down so if need be it could cover my face. I know, I'm a vampire and I'm really shy, no need to make fun. I heard a knock on my door with Peter's voice quickly following it. "Ariana, you ready for our tour yet?" 

I took a deep breath before opening the door and stepped in front of Peter and Bishop.