Chapter 9

Peter's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. 

"What!?" I growled. 

"Peter! What is wrong with you?" The person pretty much growled at me. It was Ryan. Great. 

"What are you talking about?" I snapped at him.  

"You f*cking kissed that one vampire chick!" Ryan cussed a lot, I hated it and he knew it.  

I got out of bed and stood up. I was a clean 6 inches taller then him. My wolf was pissed off from his disrespect. I was the next alpha and this was how he treated me! I growled at him, "I kissed her forehead good night and my business is none of yours."  

He knew he had over-stepped a line; I never acted like this. I was easy to get along with and I never put anyone in their place but he had pushed me too far. "Ariana and her brother are nothing! I mean nothing like the other vampires!" 

He mumbled something and walked out of my room. I rolled my eyes, knowing that was just Ryan.

~~~

Ariana's P.O.V.  

After I got up I took a nice long shower. Happily I put my music on low not wanting to disturb anyone, after I got out of the shower I danced sillily with a towel wrapped around me under my arms. I grabbed a light blue top with a pair of black jeans. As I was getting dressed I felt the feeling in my stomach, the one that I hated more than anything. 

I quickly walked out of my room and found my way downstairs into the kitchen, where Patricia and Steve were talking. 

"Morning," I smiled at them. "Um, I hate to ask, but do you... um." I rambled on. 

"Are you hungry, dear?" Patricia asked me. 

"A little but I'll be fine. I'm more worried about my brother." I admitted quietly. 

Patricia got up and opened the ice-box. She pulled out two bags, full of blood. My mouth started watering. I bit my lip as she handed them to me.  

"Get them to your brother." 

I thanked her and rushed to my brother's room. I walked in without even knocking. I shut the door and walked over to his bed. "Bishop, get up." 

"What?" he said with sleep still heavy in his voice. 

"Get in that bathroom and eat this, make sure not to get it everywhere." I placed one of the bags of blood on his nightstand then left. I ran to my room slipped inside and locked the door. I went to the sink in the bathroom. I carefully opened the bag and tipped it upside down. The cold liquid flowed heavily down my throat.

I washed my face, making sure there was no blood anywhere. I carefully placed the empty blood bag in my trash. Then I heard a knock on my door. I went to the door, unlocked it and standing in the doorway was one of the female werewolves.