39

You really thought that was the end?
Lols, what's a story without a little prank😁😁

Sean glared at me unsure of what to do, that is if to walk out or if to sit back down and yell at how stupid I was but he just stood and glared at me.

"Do you know what you've done!" He glared at me.
"She is our sister" I said in defence "she deserves a second chance"

He huffed "Oh great!" He threw his hands up "just like that? That girl nearly ruined your life, she doesn't deserve your forgiveness" he said.

Josh walked up to him and touched his shoulder "take it easy man, she apologized"

He rolled his eyes "really? Isn't she a drama queen any more?"
"Its okay Sean! What do you even know!" I yelled at me and as soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted it.

He threw up his hands "Really Dude did you hear her?" He said looking at Josh who was trying his best to apologize on my behalf. "I don't know anything for sure. Sorry for flying down here,  for getting my stupid self to knock on your door and yell at you about something I didn't know I shouldn't give a fuck about!"

"Sean I didn't mean it that..." I began to say but he ignored me. If he heard me he didn't look like he did. He went to the couch and took his bag and before I even tried to stop him, he opened the door and walked out.

I sighed in despair and threw my head into my hand.
"That certainly wasn't the right thing to say" Josh said quietly

I nodded "I am really sorry"

Josh shrugged "well it wasn't me you spoke to. That guy is going to be mad for quite sometime and we don't want that"

"Do you think its the right thing to do?" I asked him. "I mean Sean is kind of correct no matter I don't like to admit it. She has always been a drama queen"

Josh held me "If you think its right, then it probably is. She won't mess up our wedding and I promise you that"

I nodded and smiled as he pulled me into a hug.
"I have to go Sunshine" he said "I have to go see the event centre myself"

I smiled at him, he sure was going to make our wedding great. "The florist called this morning" I informed him.
He held my hand "I don't need a flower but you do honey, call her over or go over. Choose one as beautiful as you because you will get to keep the flower forever"

I giggled and allowed him kiss me, then he turned and put his hand in his pocket. He turned and gave me one of his best charming smiles and he was gone.

I sank my weight on my sofa and exhaled. This past weeks had been so hectic for me plus so many other happenings. I looked around the house. I had no doubt that I would be moving out of it after my wedding. Josh had already taken me to see his house and asked me if I loved it or if I would love us to get a new one, one better than that one. I had hit him gently telling him not to think of it, rejecting the house was like rejecting heaven. It was exquisite and more.

The house was built with blue and colourless glass and the inside was very big with the ground tiled with exceptional green tiles that looked like grass. The walls were filled with HD wallpapers. The front of the house was graced with a very neat lawn and the back was blesses with a very beautiful garden. The car park was bigger than my present house. One of the rooms was stacked up to the high ceiling with books and beautiful red ladders every corner of the library in case one wanted a book high up. I couldn't help but wonder if I had to do anything at all as Josh's wife. He had shown me to another room and I had gasped in shock. It was a room stacked with baby toys and baby stuff, the bed was arranged with pink and when I asked why, he said he would want us to have a baby girl first. I laughed at the memory.

My thoughts were short lived when my phone came on and it was Ken. I frowned. I thought I had made it clear to him to stay off. If he was going to keep disturbing me that way, then I would probably report him to the cops.

"What?" I asked as soon as I picked.

"Hey, I know this is probably the best idea right now but I am in front of your apartment"

I sprang up. The last thing I needed now was drama. "What do you want?"

"I just want to come to your room and talk" he said.
"I'm not around" I lied immediately, surprised that my voice was so steady while I told the lie.

"Oh come on Rachel" he said "your boyfriend just left" I thought I heard sadness in his voice.

"Wait! You've been stalking me?" I asked.
"Hey, that's nothing like that. I just came but I was here for some time to see him leave"

"That sounds so much like stalking to me" I snapped.

"Please Rachel, I just want to have ...."
"I'm getting married Kenneth Alsina, it won't be nice if I start allowing men into my room"

He went mute for some seconds, then  said "just five minutes"

I considered it for a while then said "Alright, my room is on the fourth floor..."

"I never forgot it for a day" he said and dropped the call.

I took a deep breath and realised that I didn't care if he saw me without make up. I heard the door bell ring and I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants and opened the door, staring at him through the security camera. He looked so tense. I opened the door.

"Hi" he said forcing a smile. He had a bouquet of flower in his hand.

I smiled back and held the door open for him to enter. He walked in fast as if scared that I might shut the door on his face suddenly.

"This place hasn't changed at all" he said looking round.
I nodded but said nothing.
"I said I won't waste your time and I will stick to my promise" he said.

Then suddenly he went down on his knees in front of me and dropped the flower on the neat floor, then he took my palms into his. I was too shocked to withdraw.

"I haven't been able to forgive myself" he began "I have stayed in front of the mirror for days rehearsing what I will tell you but it doesn't work that way" Tears were running down his cheeks now. "I have regretted leaving you each day and I cry each time knowing I will never have you as a partner, life partner. I want to truly apologize to you Rachel. You have no reason to forgive me but you have a good man who is willing to share with you, you have a good family" he stopped to sniff "I haven't done this before, you know kneeling and apologizing to a lady but also I haven't been this stupid before" he picked up the flower and handed it over to me "I couldn't think of anything else to show my sincerity. I am sorry for all the times I made you cry and I really wish you a happy marriage with Joshua"

I stared at him unable to hide my glassy eyes. "I..."

"And if you will, I would love you to be the best of my friends Rachel, it was ever with you that I was my real self. If you can't forgive me, I will still understand"

I wiped the tears out of my eyes "you have two more minutes" I said.

He smiled sadly "Yea, I said all of those in three minutes? Well you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and Josh is graced to have you" he said finally, then stood up "thanks for accepting the flower, I will go now but please I will be awaiting your response Rachel. I will love to be around on your very special day too"

Before I could say anything else, he rubbed my palm gently and with his red face he walked out the door, not allowing me to reply.

"Crazy dude" I wept into the flower.

Do you think he deserves to be forgiven?