NINE

Before I continue, i want to dedicate this chapter to Dennis, he was the first to like this book. I want to say a big thank you.

Ken's Pov

Just as I expected, my night wasn't all rosy. I sat in the cell battling with mosquitoes, I couldn't sleep a wink. It was all just coming back to me, how I met such a troublesome woman.

Three years ago

I was sitting in the restaurant where I had told Rachel to meet with me in fifteen minutes. I wanted us to go for a friend's bash since I didn't want any naked girl rubbing her hands all over me at the party. I wanted Rachel to save me the stress but I prayed she wouldn't come dressed in a big gown or inappropriate match if colours. I was in the middle of my thoughts when I saw someone walk in. I immediately recognized her. She was Anna, Rachel's sister. She smiled at me and began to walk over. I used my eyes to first take her all in. She was clad in black dress, which clung mercilessly but beautifully round her body. Her face was simply made up but that didn't make her any less beautiful, for one betraying moment I even thought she was more beautiful than Rachel was.
"Hey lover boy" she smiled beautifully and sat down in the seat I had reserved for Rachel.

I returned the smile "hey Annabel" I said
"Just call me Anna" she pouted "what is such a beaut like you doing sitting all alone?"
I smiled, almost turning red. Rachel never told me I was good looking. Not as if I didn't know but there was joy in her telling me, not that it mattered before, but Anna made it sound beautiful.
"Just waiting for Rachel, we have..."
"A date?" She cut in.
I shook my head "not really, but..."
"Oh, since its nothing serious then we can just hang out somewhere else" she suggested immediately.
"But I am waiting for Rachel, I already called her" I said hurriedly, surprised at her.
She shrugged "tell her you had to leave, that something came up. You can tell her you're with me, I'm her sister. She won't be pissed" she said.
I sighed "I can't do..."
"Do what? Hang out with your girlfriend's sister?" She made me feel guilty.
I sighed "What if she calls, I can't lie to her"
She laughed "who said you should lie? Just don't tell her anything" she suggested.
I stared at her "I should put off my phone?"
She shrugged "your choice handsome one, I promise I will make it worth the while"
I fell for it and stood up "Alright sister in-law" I teased "where are we going?"
She stood up, her dress now shorter and exposing a fair amount of her smooth laps. "To my house, let's start from there"
Her house was like sixteen minutes fast drive from the restaurant so she concentrated more on making me feel special. She requested I stayed in the car as she stopped along to get me a fruit punch, then later when I spilled it on my cloth, she took out an immaculate white hanky and dabbed it off. Oh I was already loving her.

When we got to her house, it was everything I imagined and more. The interior deco of the house was from another world. The ceiling showed off the pride in the artist's expertise, pictures of her hung on the wall and the room smelt faintly of orange. I inhaled and sat on the sofa. The house was a simple definition of exquisite.

"Hi handsome" she said. I hadn't noticed that she had left me there alone momentarily. I turned and saw her. She was dressed in a red lingerie, I immediately averted my eyes shocked at what I saw.
"Anna!" I said "could you wear something more appropriate?"
She laughed and came to join me where I sat "why? Are you afraid because you like what you see?"
I shifted "Rachel would never wear this kind of thing for you, she only has brown baggy shorts" she whispered, her hand running down my back "Allow me to treat you right"
I swallowed heavily, feeling my body respond to her touch "Anna..." I wanted to say but instead I moaned.
"Let yourself go Ken, you like it I know" she said drawing closer "grant yourself the pleasure"
And that was it, I obeyed her, taking her in and savagely kissing her like I had never done to Rachel, then before I let my pants take control of my head, I pulled out. She smirked but I ignored her and stood up, then rushed to the door.
"Good night Annabel" I said before I fled.
She pulled down the lingerie to expose get cleavages but I was done, I turned and fled but I heard what she called after me clearly "you should give us some thoughts Ken, it would really work"