FIFTEEN

Ken's POV

My face was still red with an emotion...not sure if it was rage or embarrassment but I was sure I had gotten to that witch and it gave me some sort of satisfaction. I sank on my seat after listening to Mr Price's threat, he had asked me to make sure this didn't repeat itself or else I would be done. I took him seriously because he wasn't one to bluff. I stretched on my seat and kept looking out to make sure I caught a glimpse of Rachel when she was going. I kept waiting until I grew both bored and hungry. I took out my phone and saw that Anna hadn't texted me yet, that was good news though, so I made the first move, determined to have fun.
"Hey Baby Mama" I typed, I knew she was smart enough to know I was just making a fool of her so she didn't respond. I was about dozing off when I heard the sound of heels, I immediately looked out and it was her. There was no doubt she had heard what I told her sister, but she clearly behaved like it would was nothing, and that made me feel both embarrassed and insulted. I was thinking forgetting that I was meant to chase after her, so I stood up immediately and walked briskly to the door. I saw glimpses of people shaking their heads at me. From the corner of my eyes I saw Jared, staring at me pathetically. I ignored them and walked into the elevator, in two I was out running after Rachel who walked like she was about to fall down and faint.
"Rachel!" I called.

Anna's POV

I didn't even know how I managed to bear the shame as the security threw me out of the building. I had thought I had the whole game until he began to say those things in front of everyone. I didn't believe he would do that, so that was among the things that shocked me.

I just drove off straight to a bar close to my house and was gulping down my fourth cup when I heard a voice beside me "hey beautiful"
I turned to see a cute young man with hair the colour of sand and fine brown eyes. "Hey" I said flustered.
He winked at me "wanna hook up right now?"
I couldn't ask for less "like right now?" I asked amused.
He nodded "yea, both of us" he said.
I smiled "sure" I took out some cash and paid the waiter, then followed him.
"Where are we going?" I asked curiously
He was about replying when I heard my phone beep. I took out my phone and read the message "hey baby mama" I cursed under my breath and at that time, I heard the guy say something about us being alone in one four star hotel. It sounded like fun, by the way it would help keep my mind off things"

Rachel's POV

I turned to see Ken running up to me, I walked to my car and leaned on it for support.
"Hey" he said once he reached where I stood
"Hey" I said dryly "what?"
He looked me over "you really do look beautiful today" he admitted "more beautiful"
I rolled my eyes, internally grateful that my effort at make-up wasn't in vain. "Its that all?"

He rubbed his sweaty hands on his hair "uhmm Rachel, I don't know if I should apologize for what you actually heard inside" he said.
I stared at him "that was your business with Anna, not mine" I said "I really don't care" I lied.

He nodded as if he wanted to give up "I really wonder how you stayed with that kind of person, especially as a sister" he said "sorry to say that"
I shrugged "the same way you crept into a bed with her and got her pregnant, and no offence taken" I said "she deserves worse than she got today"
Ken let his mouth fall open for a sec before he shut it back. "Rachel I just want us to be friends, at the least" he said weakly.
I huffed "when you're going to be a part of the family, I guess I won't have any option. Even if it's forced"

He ran his hands over his face "I must be honest with you Rachel, I am very sorry for what happened..."
I ignored him and opened the door to the car "if you don't mind Mr Ken Alsina I have a lot of reasonable things to attend to" I said dismissively.
I caught the look of frustration in his eyes "Can we have dinner this evening at our usual..."

I cut him off "reasonable things like having a date with my boy friend and try to get this into your head, there are no more usuals for us Ken. We are done, we've been dine for three years now" I told him, then started my car.
I heard him mutter "I still love you Rachel" loud enough for me to hear, before I sped off.

Sorry y'all, if you found this chapter lame
Remember to leave your votes.