One

The blaring of my alarm clock woke me up. I sat up with a curse hitting the clock to a stop. I didn't need anyone to tell me that it was already seven o'clock. It was the fourth time it was snoozing.
I stood up and rushed to the bathroom, thirty five minutes later I was downstairs waving at a cab. I was rubbing down my hair when my phone rang. With a smile I took out my phone expecting a call from my boyfriend. When I saw the caller ID, I sighed and dropped back the phone into my bag. Within a second it began to ring again, I angrily took out the phone and hit the answer button.
"What the hell Ken!" I spat.
"Bae calm down" he began
I huffed "I am not flaring up, just stop calling me"
"Look, I know you're still mad at me but you need to listen to me"
I laughed "Mad? I ain't mad at you Ken. As far as I'm concerned you're just dead. Why's should I be angry at a corpse?"
I heard him begin to talk then stop "Rachel, I really need to talk to you. Its really urgent" he said hurriedly "meet me at our usual place in twenty" he ended the call.
I cursed under my breath "you arrogant lad!" I saw the driver's eyes on me, I eyed him and dropped my phone in my bag.
"Drop me off at the Sally's" I said
"Anywhere Madam" he said with a smile which I didn't return.