Six

I was seated in my sofa watching Black Barbie video by Nicki Minaj when my phone rang again. Few hours earlier mum had decided to go buy groceries for me by herself, I hadn't dared to stop her.
A smile broke out on my face when I saw the caller ID on my phone...it read Josh
"Hey lover boy" I said excitedly.
He laughed "you seem to be having a good time, you are playing Nicki again"
I smiled, I sure loved that lady "you less busy now?" I asked "we could listen together"
"Oh no" he said immediately "music? Hell no Rachel"
I laughed "what's new?"
He sighed "nothing other than my babe who ignored my calls this morning"
I sighed too "oh Josh, I can explain. I got caught up with something in the morning, I didn't even hear the phone ring" I said
"Something?"
I blew a breath "alright, I got caught up with Ken"
"What! Its Ken not the dirty poor ass bastard that hurt you!" He cursed "what in heaven's name where you doing, getting caught up with him?"
I eyed my Television, then said "when you're free..."
"Its almost five pm, I am free Rachel" he said impatiently.
"Okay" I scratched my head "Mum visited but you can meet me in the house in twenty" I said, he said he would before he finally dropped the call.

Ken's POV

I was still staring blindly into thin air five minutes after Anna left. DNA test? she must be so sure of the baby's paternity I thought. My thoughts were going hay way and I wasn't sure of what to think or do. To make matters worse, the bitch didn't give me enough time to think this through. I looked at my time, it was already ten minutes since she left, meaning I had just two minutes more left to both decide and call. If she reported rape now that she was pregnant, it was going to sound suspicious I told myself, but I didn't try to lie to myself that she might and will surely develop a confusing story. It would take like four or five years for my parents to know I was gone and almost forever before my grand pa and ma thinks of me. I almost didn't have anybody and I knew Rachel would think behind bars was where suited me. With me behind bars even for the wrong reasons, she would be glad and proud of her sister for once, by the way I had left her for all the wrong reasons. I was about picking up my phone to call her and inform her to go straight to hell without stopping at any bus stop, before I heard the cops siren blaring towards the restaurant. I checked at my time, it was twenty minutes past,immediately I started to panic. I stood up and made to leave when suddenly I heard a coarse voice behind me.
"Excuse me, are you Mr Ken Alsina?" He asked.
I turned immediately to see Anna standing beside the cop. Her hair was a mess and the red lipstick was rubbed all over her face, she had scratches on her face and arms. I was at least glad that the customers saw when she left and I didn't touch her, I turned to beckon on one customer to speak for me but the whole place was empty. I gasped in bitter realization.

"Are you Mr Ken Alsina?" He asked again, this time impatiently.

I stared at Anna's disheveled hair and her hidden smirk, her eyes were red.
"Yes I am he" I answered.
"Good, you're under arrest for rape and...."
I wasn't oblivious to what he was saying again, I stared at Anna as she smirked at me, before making way for me to head to the waiting car.

Rachel's POV

I was still singing along dryly with Nicki when I heard the doorbell ring, I stood up and checked. I saw Josh's worried face, I rolled my eyes and went to the door.
"Hey Apple" he said hugging me
I rolled my eyes once more "Apple? I bet you know I..."
"You don't look like one" he completed. It was always like that, he read me like a book. "But to me, you're one hell of a delicious apple" he laughed
I laughed too "not like you've eaten me before" I said shutting the door.
"I could eat you out here now" he joked, pulling me closer to him.

I slapped him on his back as I clung to him. He smelt of a very nice brand of perfume which I couldn't decipher. "Let go off me you Casanova" I laughed
"I can be a Casanova for your sake alone baby" he said, although it was a joke I believed him. He pulled my head closer to him and kissed me passionately. I gently pulled away.
"You didn't care to know if mum was around" I said. "She could sneak up on us kissing and that would be weird"
He dropped his weight on the sofa "she isn't around, if she was, she would have yelled my name right from the door"
I laughed "you know her real well"
"When it comes to you, I pay utmost attention" he shrugged.
I sat down and looked him over. He was way too handsome, one of the first three reasons why I made sure Anna didn't see him. He was tall, extremely handsome, his black hair was short and neat. His small red lips were always in a smile.
"So?" I said "you ready?"
He smiled "to kiss you? Yes I am"
I frowned playfully at him "Josh!"
"Alright, tell me what you went to see that motherfucker for!"

Ken's thing.

I sat in the car with the cuffs in my hand. I didn't really understand what was wrong with Anna but I was sure of one thing, she was really serious about this whole thing.

She stared at me from the mirror and began to sob
"How can guys be so damn wicked" she sobbed, her mouth in one ugly twist I had never seen them in before.
"Calm down Madam" the fat cop who drove the car consoled.
"I can't" she wept further. I began to wonder what she was doing being a...what was she again? Right, a fashionista. I was sure Hollywood would be more than glad to have her.
"Stop this nonsense Anna, I didn't rape you and you know it!" I gnarled
She broke into unstoppable tears "this was what I was saying. He is so unrepentant"
The cop by my side glared at me as I began to talk, I swallowed my words.
The cop packed the car in front of the station. Anna sat still heaving uncontrollably.
"You'll punish him well for hurting me right" she asked one of the cops.
"Rest assured of that" the one beside me said to her. I believed him, it really looked like I was going to have a hard time in there. I saw Anna smile at me secretly, I was sure she was going to sit back and enjoy the show.
"Get out" the cop said nudging me out. I climbed out of the car and glared at her.
"You dirty blackmailing whore!" I cursed.
She looked around and made sure nobody was looking before she turned to me and gave me the middle finger before the cop nudged me once again and said.
"Move your legs Bro! They ain't only good to be moved in bed"
I cursed.