TWENTY FIVE

I just stopped in my tracks as I stood staring at her. She was on dark blue gown which stopped just above her knee. Her hair was pinned lightly on top of her head that it looked like it was going to fall any minute and the heavy sunglasses she wore matched everything she represented.

When she saw I was too shocked to meet her, she took out her hat and perched it delicately on her head then approached me. When she reached me, she gently removed her glasses and smirked.
"Hi Annabel Hall"
My name coming out if her mouth sent cold chills down my skin.
"Mrs Alsina' I simply said but my voice was filled with perfect hatred, just what I felt for her.
" I heard about your result" she said
I frowned, I felt my heart almost beating out of my chest.
"I need to go back to my house" I began "I am worn out"
She smiled and I saw Ken grin "get back to your house?" She mocked "I'm afraid that's not going to happen"
I began to go back obviously scared. Rachel was correct, I was to be afraid of this woman.

"I can sue you for kidnapping" I said, then I looked around and saw people moving about. At least they can't do anything to me here. "And by the way the place is too crowded for you to..."
Ken cut me off with the clicking of his tongue "are you not so daft?"
I huffed "what?"

"We are not going to kidnap you" Ken said "we are higher than that"
I stared at him. He sounded higher and richer. Like a prince controlling a kingdom, he just looked and sounded both different and strange. Who did he think he was? He was just a handsome guy trying to make ends meet.
"And just how do you plan on doing that?"
He moved closer to me with a wry smile on his lips. "I can do things to you that can ruin you in less than three hours"
My hairs stood on end "w...hat?" I muttered.
"I have some ugly pictures of you" he began and I gasped. He chuckled "you're getting the picture right?"

I almost fell back but the hands of a stout man held me steady "I don't know what you're talking about" I lied. The pictures that I had received on my phone clearly displaying in my memories. The message that had made me drop the cup back in Dad's house. Of course I knew what he was talking about.

Ken smirked and patted me on my shoulder "Its obvious you do my dear Anna" he said "But if you feel you don't, then we can remind you" I began to shake "Larry, remind her with them all!" He said calmly to the man whose hands had steadied me minutes ago.
There was an awkward silence as I waited, I shook from the creepy smile Mrs Alsina gave me. I didn't need to hide it again, this woman scared the shit out of me. Before I had time to devise a new plan, my phone boozed. I immediately took it out, when I realized it was message, my hands began to shake but I opened it. There were the pictures, the thing they had on me.

I was on nothing and I was clearly smiling at a guy whose face was blurred. One had me holding tightly to him and kissing him, the others had me doing nastier things. I froze.

Then I knew why that cute rascal hadn't bothered to push when I said I was going to see my sick mother, he was a mission and he had done it. I thought I was the one done with him on that day but I was mistaken. He was the one done with me and right now as far as I am concerned, I am totally done for.

I slipped the phone shakily into my pocket and stared sightless at the people perambulating about, then a hand touched my shoulder. It was Ken.
"You can make the choice. You walk out of this place and in two hours, this picture will be online and one would be uploaded each day" Ken said "I would make your life a living hell for two weeks with these pictures before I get something else for you" he said.
I knew there was nothing else I could do, but I was too shocked to reply.
"Its either you enter this car willingly and follow us or you walk out freely and wait for me"
I glared at him with the kind of hatred I didn't know I bottled up and he grinned. he already knew the answer.
I turned and glanced at Mrs Alsina, the satisfaction my fear gave her was obvious, so I turned and without waiting for another persuasion, I turned and entered the spotless black Prado that Mrs Alsina had arrived in.