Seven

Rachel's POV

I was looking at Josh as he stared at me. I had just finished telling him about Anna and Ken, he didn't bother to get to see her personally. I had painted her blacker than the bottom of a stained kettle for him to be any bit of excited to meet her. As far as I was concerned, he was keeping away from her as much as I was. I didn't have any recent pictures of her, but he had seen some of her pictures when she was around ten. He confirmed she was indeed beautiful even at a young age, to be honest it made me feel a bit jealous.
"What the hell was Ken thinking" he spat "such a foolish mistake" he said
I shrugged "and guess what?" I said, he raised his brows at me "I don't give a damn about them"
He smiled mischievously "you want to come and spend the night?"
I glared at him "mum will come by herself and drag me back home" I laughed.
He pouted "I guess I will hang around then to behold Mum" he said "I might be lucky, she might fix me a delicious meal. You're no good"
I frowned before I threw a pillow at him. Our love had always been like this. Sometimes intimate, other times crazy and serious... In fact our love was all shades of so many things.

Ken's POV

I was ushered into the station. My clear record was about to be soiled I thought. Anna kept sobbing quietly but loud enough to be heard by the cops. The tears made them become harder on me. I was all dizzy and in pain by the time they were done from shoving me from one place to another.
"What's your name young man" a stern faced cop asked, I read his nameplate, it read Sean.
"Look Mr Sean, I didn't do whatever she said I did to her"
He looked up at me "what is your name?" He asked again.
"I am really innocent..." I began to say again.
"What the hell is your damn name! I ain't asking you anymore questions that you're answering!" he yelled
I shivered and moved back, when I regained myself I said "Ken Alsina. Kenneth Alsina" I said slowly. He eyed me maliciously "good, have a seat" he said "not that you deserve it"
I ignored him and sat down, he sure was crappy.
I was in between knocking Anna out and killing her in my thoughts when the hoarse voice spoke again.
"You know what you did Ken, so why did you do it" he asked.
I didn't wish to get myself in more trouble than I was, so I just asked "what I know that I did is nothing" I gently said
He drummed with his pen for few frustrating seconds. "Miss Anna said you raped her two months ago and when she threatened to report to the cops, you begged to take full responsibility of the whole thing, but now she is pregnant and you're abusing her emotionally"
I nearly cried out, but I knew she got this under her full control. She couldn't be messing with the cops if she didn't know what she was doing.
" that is a lie" I began calmly "She was my girlfriend"
"Was?" Anna cried "I am your damn girlfriend! I still am!"
The cop raised his hands at her "I've got this, so calm down" he snapped. His tone even shocked Anna.
"So?" The cop asked.
"We did this together, you know" I said
He nodded "the baby, you did it together"
I sighed in frustration "I mean the sex, we did it together in agreement. I would never force someone like her, she would probably beat me up" I said honestly "we had a fight and she made this whole story up to punish me"
The cop stared at me for some minutes like he was believing me, then he said "will you take responsibility of your child Mr Alsina?"
I chocked on my own breath and began to cough. I took a look at Anna and I was sure she was waiting for me to say what she wanted, so I turned to him and said "She might look all down and weepy right now and I too was surprised at her level of acting"
Anna's brows raised in surprise and shock
"But I still say that I didn't do this" I insisted "she is a very promiscuous partner and I certainly don't want a whore as a wife!"
The cop banged his hand on the table "you watch what you say!"
I shrugged "the truth doesn't need to be watched when told" I said.
He glared at me but said nothing
I looked at Anna, I could see disappointment in her eyes and it made me glad.
"You can run off to all the stations in the country telling your pretty petty lies but the truth remains the truth. I didn't rape you and if that child is mine, I will take responsibility of..." I was saying and I saw her face brighten in a smile "him and him alone!" I said between clenched teeth "I can never let you into my life as anything again, not even as a rag" her mouth fell open. From the look on her face I knew she thought I wanted to say that I would take her too, she didn't care about the baby I knew very well. Her main plan was for herself and I was glad to shatter it.
The cop tapped his pen on the table, I slowly averted my eyes from Anna to him.
"You know you could go to jail Mr Alsina" he said
I swallowed "for refusing to marry her? I choose jail over her then" I heard her gasp. "She is that bad Officer and as you can see I love my freedom. At least in jail she won't be there thinking of which other lie to device to pull me down" I said.
She huffed and I saw tears gather at her eyes. She was fighting so hard to put them back. This time the tears were genuine but I didn't care.
The cop stared at two of us, obviously tired of us. Then he turned to me and said "we have already arranged a test to know if she is really pregnant for you. She has her own test results too, both DNA and..."
"DN what!" I said in surprise "I didn't go anywhere with her"
He nodded "she took your hair sample Mr Alsina, we will like to take a new sample of anything... Whether your hair, saliva..."
"Take all you want Officer, even if its the balls. I still stand that I won't have anything to do with this woman here. She might be my baby mama today but tomorrow she will be the baby mama of five men. You know lifting her skirt and opening her legs like she was doing some kind of community service"
This time around even the cop gasped.
He beckoned on the cop that had led me in "Take this man to the cell and get a sample of his hair" then to me he said "if we find any more evidences you're going down"
I faked my best smile. I mustn't show Anna that I was broken and devastated inside. She glared at me, I could see the coals flying towards me. I was happy to hurt her back, I could see she was humiliated. Not that I cared.

I smiled at her then said "take care of your baby when he kicks" I smirked and the cop pushed me towards the cells.

I don't know what to think of this
Chapter. Do you think Ken deserves to
Be punished, leave your comments and please don't forget to vote too.