Chapter 104

S13E14 Good Intentions
———————————————————
I woke up to Sam's voice,
He said" Yeah, I really thought that was it for us."
Dean said" Yeah. Well, killin' vamps makes me hungry. Ahh, home, sweet home."
" Feels good to be back."
" Yeah, you're tellin' me." I sat up quickly, I saw Jack, he looked at me then we both looked at the door.
" The last few weeks have been a nightmare."
" You know what? We made it, though. You, me, and the kids, finally under one roof."
" And, you know, honestly, it doesn't matter where he's been. I'm just glad Jack's back."
" Right, home safe, where he belongs." Then the power went out and the emergency lights went on, and the sirens went on. I looked at Jack as smoke started coming in, we jumped up and ran to the door, opening it, running out.
Sam said" Jack! Hazel!"
Jack and I said" Sam? Dean?"
" Hurry!"
" Hold on!"
Dean said" Jack! Hazel! Help! The door, man! You gotta open the door!"
" We... it's locked!"
Sam said" It- it's a fire! We're trapped. Come on!"
" What's happening?!" I grabbed Jack's hand and we held up our hands, trying to break down the door with our powers but they came back to us and pushed us back. We slid down the wall,
" Jack. Hazel. Jack? Hazel?"
Dean said" Jack! Hazel!"
" Jack, hazel, please. Please open the door." I looked at Jack, breathing heavily, hearing my brother's screaming really hurt me.

I was at the forest, one Dean took me to when I was like 4, I heard my mom's voice,
She said" Hi, sweetie." I turned quick to see her," It's okay, nothing to fear from me. I-I just... I wasn't in my right mind all that time ago. Lucifer had his grip on me and I obeyed him like any good child would do. Any good little soldier. I need you to use those powers from me, okay? You're afraid of them because that's all you see from your... brothers. Sam and Dean, they fear those powers are gonna take you away and into a deep, darker place."
I said" No... no. That's wrong... I was with my brothers the last time I used my powers. We got separated, and... I was in the other world. You're not my mother. None of this is real."
I appeared in a place, next to Jack, I instantly grabbed his hand,
A man said" Well, so much for killing them with kindness."
Jack and I said" You. Michael?" Then we were flung back, we hit the wall, our hands letting go of each other.
" We tried it your way. Now... we do it mine." He grabbed my shirt and grabbed Jack's, I looked at him, I grasped onto Jack's hand. Trying to keep us together, we can fight anything if we're together... but now I'm not so sure. Michael started hitting Jack, I screamed at him then kicked his knee in, he healed himself and then snapped my ankle, I screamed in pain.
We were thrown into a cell,
Jack said" Mary?"
Mary said" I've seen you before."
" Your sons, Sam and Dean, they- they sent us."
" Are they here?"
I said" No."
" Thank god."
Jack said" My name is Jack."
" Jack... your mother... was Kelly Kline?"
" You knew my mother?"
" I was there when you were born. And she, uh..."
" Died. I know."
" You should be 6 months old."
" I am. Sort of."
" Jack, how did you get here?"
" We opened a door."
" To another world? You can do that?"
" I- Sam and Dean... We were coming to save you, but something went wrong, and now it's just me and Hazel. And Michael, I... I tried to fight him, but he was in my head. Hazel's injured because she was trying to protect me. He wants us to use our powers, but we don't know why."
" I do. You said he was in your heads? Well, he's in my head, too. And I saw everything. He's gonna bring an army to our world and just..."
" He wants us to open the door."
" But we won't. He can't make us. W-We don't care how much he hurts us." I nodded,
" He's not gonna hurt you, Jack, Hazel. He's gonna hurt me. Why do you think he brought you two here? So that we would meet, so we would talk. And then when he comes back, if you two don't do what he wants, he's going to kill me."

Mary said" When Michael comes back... you let him kill me."
Jack and I said" What?"
" Do not open that door."
" No. No, we're getting out of here." Jack helped me stand up,
" We can't."
" Yes, We can. W-We're strong."
Jack said" I should be able to save us all, but every time I try and use my powers here, even things I know how to do, it's all wrong. It's just... my head, it- it doesn't stop pounding." I nodded in agreement,
"Mary said" Your heads hurt? Mine, too. I... I've had migraines ever since they locked me in here. I... thought it was from the torture. But maybe... maybe this place has wardings so strong that humans can feel it."
" You think that's why our powers aren't working?"
" My headache... I have it everywhere except right here. This is the only place it ever lets up."
I said" Because the warding's weaker."
" Worth a shot." We walked over to her well... I limped, I held Jack's hand and we placed our hands on the bars, our eyes glowing. Our powers were actually working,
Jack said" It's working." We continued till the bars melted enough for us to get out.
Once we were out of there, I was falling behind, my ankle was worst, it
wasn't healing like it should be... but then again, I've been using my powers way too often and not giving myself time to recover. Jack stopped and turned to me,
Mary said" We have to keep moving... oh, Hazel..." I looked at her, as I breathed heavily in pain, Jack walked to me and got me onto his back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and held onto him as he carried me on his back.
Jack said" How far till we're safe?"
" Out here? I'm not sure there's any such thing. Wait! Shh, shh, shh." We went and hid behind a thingy, sitting down, Jack kept me close to him.
Jack whispered" I think they're gone." Then two red dots pointed at us, I held onto Jack as we stood up,
A man said" You angel, demon, or human?"
Mary said" Human. We're human."
" Mary Campbell? It's Bobby. Singer."
" Bobby. My boys... they told me about you."
" Your boys?"
" Dean and Sam Winchester."
" Oh, I remember. The daytrippers, Right?"
" You called me Mary Campbell. Do you know me?"
" Well, knew you, the other you. She... well, hell, I thought you were a damn ghost. Turns out you're just from a whole other world, which is... weirder when you think about it. Who's the kids?"
" Um.."
Jack said" I'm Jack. That's Hazel."
" Friends of the family."
Bobby said" Well, that's good enough for me. You better come with us." We followed them, even though all i wanted to do was wish this was just a big nightmare and wake up in my room at the bunker to Dean jumping onto me, tickling me.

We got to this base camp,
I mumbled" Jack, don't let go of me." Jack nodded his head,
Bobby said" Well... welcome to home, sweet home."
Jack said" What happened to them?"
" Angels happened."
" Angels did this?"
" They've done worse. Two days ago, angels dive bombed a colony in San Antonio. 400 people. Not a soul left alive. This ain't a war. This is an extermination."
Mary said" Bobby... Michael, he'll be lookin' for us."
" Don't worry. We got protocols protecting us. Wardings, lookouts in the trees, few other tricks up our sleeves. Besides, Mary Campbell saved my ass more than a few times. It'd be rude not to return the favor."

We were doing shadow puppets for the kids, then I added a little bit of power to the puppets. I looked at Jack then smiled, I have to get him back to Castiel... I have to make sure Dean and Sam are okay... I hope Cas is taking care of them. I could sense that Mary spilled about Jack and me, which means we have to leave by morning.
Once morning came, we walked to Mary,
She said" You really like it here."
Jack said" These people... everyone's so brave."
" But we can't stay."
" Why not? Because of us?"
" I'm sorry, Jack. It's not fair." Then sirens started wailing, I held onto Jack tighter,
Bobby yelled" Get to cover! We got incoming!" I sensed something, I pushed Mary and Jack, we covered our heads.
Mary said" Run!" I looked at Jack, we got up and ran, Jack was holding onto me.
We stopped when we saw Bobby,
Bobby said" You- This is your fault."
Mary said" What?"
" They used their powers. Must've been how they found us."
Jack said" We didn't... we didn't mean to."
" Well, ain't that just gravy." I stood in front of Jack,
Mary said" What can we do to help?"
" Here. Take this. There's a grain cellar, escape tunnels running underneath. Round up any kids you can find, get 'em safe."
Jack said" We'll come with you."
" You've done enough."
Mary said" Jack, Hazel... the angels, we can't let them find you, so just... find some place and hide." They left, I looked at Jack, then we started running.
We stopped as we heard screams, Jack looked at me,
I said" Go down guns a-blazing."
Jack said" You're already injured."
" I'll be fine, Jack. We just gotta help, and if I get more injured, you better make sure I make it back to Sam, Dean and Cas, okay?"
" Okay. Are you going to be okay?"
" Hopefully. Let's go."

We ran in and saw Mary face to face with an angel,
Jack screamed" Stop!"
Angel said" Perfect timing. Enjoy the show."
I said" We said... stop." I grabbed Jack's hand and we held up our hands, making the angel stop and levitate into the air. We made fists and he was killed,
Bobby said" More incoming!"
" No." Jack and I looked at the sky and stopped them, we can do this, we can help.

Bobby walked up to us,
He said" Well, I don't know what to say except thank you."
Mary said" Jack, Hazel, what you did was amazing."
Jack said" We had to come back. Sam and Dean, they wouldn't run. They'd stay and fight. These angels, what they're doing, they're not gonna stop. As long as Michael's out there, this war will never be over."
Bobby said" So what are you saying?"
I said" We have to kill him."