Chapter 126

I heard Jack say" You lied to me."
Cas said" Jack."
" You lied!" Then I heard bodies hitting the walls, I flinched, I whimpered.

Cas said" I don't understand. The Ma'lak box can hold an archangel."
Sam said" Jack's not an archangel."
Dean said" Yeah, apparently, the kid leveled up."
Cas said" So, what do we do?"
" We find him."
" How?"
" I don't know, Cas. You tell me."
Sam said" Okay, the last time we found Jack, it wa- it was by praying to him, but that's not gonna happen again."
" Yeah, you think?"
Cas said" You should never have tried to lock him away."
" You know what? You're right. I never wanted to put him in that damn box. I wanted him dead."
" Dean."
" He's dangerous, Cas, and you knew it! You've known it for a long time! But that's okay, you know why? Because me and Sam, we've killed just about everything there is. And this- Jack- oh, we'll find a way. Because he's just another monster."
" You don't mean that."
" The hell I don't." I stood by the doorway, Cas walked out, his mouth opened to say something. My eyes glowed, he smartly moved on, I bit my lip to keep my cry in." All right. So, I guess we got to find Jack."
Sam said" Yeah. Then what?"
" I don't know. Maybe we call Rowena, see if she can put together one of those, um, soul bombs."
" The... thing you were gonna use against the Darkness?"
" Yeah, might actually put a dent in the kid."
" Okay."
" Sam, I know this isn't easy, okay? He- I know how much he meant to you. He meant a lot to me. He was family. But this? This is not Jack anymore. He's hurting, he's killing people. This isn't gonna be easy, but we're gonna have to do the hard thing. We're gonna have to do the ugly thing. Ain't like it's the first time, though, right?"

They left me, typical... very typical. I sighed, then teleported to Jack, I grabbed his jacket then teleported us into the woods. I pinned him to a tree, he stared at me,
I said" I should hate you." He didn't try to move, because he knows I could hurt him, if I really wanted to." But I can't... what were you thinking, Jack Kline?! Why didn't you just come to me, I would have helped you!"
He said" I was scared... then Dumah came and she said if I helped her, Sam and Dean would like me."
" Were you afraid of me?!"
" No, Hazel... I don't understand."
" I swear, Jack, if I have to hurt my brothers... I'm gonna hurt you next, okay? Do you understand me?" I hugged him, his arms wrapped around me," You should have never taken off, Jack! Do you realize how much danger that put you in?"
" For others?"
" For you. What if it wasn't that bitch, Dumah? What if it was someone who could hurt you?"
" I'm sorry."
" You should be, Jack. Dean's really angry, okay? And-And I don't know what he'll do next."
" They lied to me. Where were you? You said you'd always have my back."
" I was passed out in my room. I had your back, Jack, I tried to get them to stop."
" Did they hurt you?"
" No, my powers hurt me. I hurt myself." I got dizzy,
" Hazel.."
" I'm okay, I'm okay." My eyes glowed, then turned black," I'll be okay." I teleported away,
I got to my room, crashing onto my bed, I coughed up blood, then sat up, I've gotta protect Jack.
——
I teleported to Jack, somehow Chuck's back, Dean has a weapon that can kill Jack... but Dean dies too. I saw Dean, with the gun,
I said" No!" I ran to get between him and Jack, Jack looked at me," Jack, run!" He shook his head, I let out a shaky breathe, then nodded my head, Dean walked to him.
I heard Sam yell" Dean? Dean!"
Jack said" I understand."
" Dean, don't! Dean? Dean!"
" I know what I've done."
" No, no, no, no, no, no, no, Dean! Hey, hey, hey! Dean!"
Dean said" Stay back, Sam!"
Jack said" And you were right all along. I am a monster."
I said" Dean, please... don't." Dean stared at Jack for a few seconds then dropped his arm, then threw the gun, I sighed.
Chuck said" No. Pick it up! Pick it up." I walked closer,
Dean said" The hell, Chuck?"
" This isn't how the story is supposed to end."
Cas said" The story?" Jack stood up, I gulped,
" Lookit, the-the-the gathering storm, the gun, the-the father killing his own son. This is Abraham and Isaac. This is epic!"
Dean said" Wait. What are you saying?"
Sam said" He's saying he's been playing us. This whole time."
Chuck said" Come on."
" Our entire lives. Mom, dad- everything. This is all you because you wrote it all, right? Because-Because what? Because we're your favorite show? Because we're part of your story?"
" Okay, Dean, no offense, but your brother is stupid and crazy. And that kid is still dangerous. So pick up the gun. Pick it up... pull the trigger... and I'll bring her back. Your mom."
Dean said" No. No. My mom was my hero. And I miss her, and I will miss her every second of my life, but she would not want this. And it's not like you even really care. 'Cause Sam's right. The apocalypse, the first go-around, with Lucifer and Michael- you knew everything that was going on, so why the games, Chuck, huh? Why don't you just snap your fingers and end it?!"
" Look, I-"
Sam said" And every other bad thing we've been killing, been dying over- where were you? Just sitting back and watching us suffer so we can do this over and over and over again- fighting, losing people we love? When does it end? Tell me."
" Dean, don't do this."
Dean said" No, we're done talking. 'Cause this- this isn't just a story. It's our lives! So god or no god, you go to hell."
" Have it your way." He snapped his fingers and Jack was being flamed out,
I said" Jack!" He fell to the ground, I got down, Cas joined me,
Cas said" Jack!"
Dean said" Stop it." Jack was screaming in pain," Stop it!" Dean was thrown,
I said" Jack!" I laid my hand over his head, nothing was working, I breathed heavily, no, no, no! I held his hand, staring at Cas.
Sam said" Hey, Chuck!" Sam shot Chuck with the gun, Sam fell to the ground.
Chuck said" Fine! That's the way you want it? Story's over. Welcome to the End." Then it was dark, I was shaking, staring at Jack's body.
Dean said" Hey, you okay?"
Sam said" Yeah. Yeah, I'm good." My eyes were glowing, tears running down my face.
" Wait. I thought Chuck said that the gun was the only thing that could..."
Cas said" He's a writer. Writers lie." Then the ground shook, I saw things coming out of the ground,
Dean said" What the hell is happening?!"
" Souls. They're souls from-from hell." Then walking bodies started surrounding us, Cas grabbed my jacket, forcing me to get up, to let go of Jack's hand. Then we had to start fighting...