Chapter 88

I woke up, levitating off whatever I was on,
Sam said" Hazel!" He ran to me and placed my hand on his chest, I calmed down and fell back onto the bed, I'm guessing. I groaned," At least, you woke up."
I mumbled" What the hell happened?"
" What do you last remember?"
" Uh... my bike?"
" Oh, okay... well, then you don't need to know anything else. Let's just thank you have healing powers or you would be dead."
" Where are we?"
" Arkansas, a case."
" Oh, great. Did you guys even take me back to the bunker?"
" Kinda... maybe... so hungry?"
" So hungry." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up, I groaned,
" Yeah, you still a stitch trying to heal, sorry." I sighed then he steadied me on my feet, he led me to the table and sat me down. He handed me a beer and a sandwich then fries,
" Only us." He looked at me then nodded,
" Still sarcastic, I guess?"
" Never not gonna be."
" Good to know."
" Where's Dean?"
" I have no clue."
" Oh, great."
" Yeah."

Sam was on the laptop, I was looking at the stitches with a mirror, poorly done but I guess Sam was rushing since I was probably bleeding out majorly. Sam's phone rang,
Sam said" Dude, where the hell have you been?"
Dean said" I'm not really sure about that."
" You- well, where are you now?"
" I'm not real sure about that either. I, um... Oh. Ha Ha. I'm starvin'. How you feel about waffles?"
" What?"
" Dumb question. Right. What psycho doesn't love waffles? I mean, they're fluffy. You got the little pockets full of syrup. You just cover 'em in whipped cream. Am I right? Anyway, meet me at Waldo's, okay?"
" Hey- M-" then Dean hung up, Sam sighed,
I said" I'll get the pain pills. Do I have to go?"
" You're going."
" How bad do I stink?"
" Normal stench." He smiled a bit, I huffed then looked at him," You smell normal, Haz. Come on. I know you're hungry."
" Oh, fine! Fine." I changed clothes then followed him out.

Once we got to Waldo's, we saw Dean devouring waffles. We walked to him,
He said" Oh. Hey, did you bring any, um..." he pointed to his head, Sam took out the pills," Yes."
Sam said" Sounded like you could use it."
" Oh, man."
" Rough night?"
" Rough morning."
" W-What happened? I mean, you just went out to get some food."
" I don't know."
" What does that mean?"
" I-I guess I blacked out."
" And judging from this hangover, it was epic."
" Well, I tried to call you. Um..." Dean showed us his phone, it was shattered, I sighed.
" Not sure how that happened."
" Great. Alright, well, I'll text mom, make sure she knows to get ahold of me in case of an emergency. And Cas, in case he tracks down Kelly." Dean looked utterly confused," The mother of Lucifer's love child?"
" Right. Right. Yes, the devil baby mama drama. Say that 5x fast. Devil baby mama drama."
I said" Okay, nope. Too dead to deal with him, call me when you've figured out what in hell happened." I got up and walked away from them, going outside.

After a while, I knew they went to the morgue, I felt dizzy, I grabbed onto a wall then focused on that energy. Something's wrong with Dean. I teleported to them, and looked at Sam,
Sam said" Dean? Dean."
Dean said" Who's Dean?" Oh no, a witch got him...

Once we got back to the motel room,
Dean said" I told you, I'm fine."
Sam said" Dean, you forgot your own name."
" For a second. Okay, yeah, that was weird."
" Alright, look, we know we're dealing with a witch, right? Maybe you got hexed."
" Dude... if a witch got a clear shot of me, I would be dead, okay? I wouldn't be freakin', uh... Dory."
" Dory?"
" I'm not gonna apologize for loving that fish. Not to you, not to anyone."
" Right. Okay. Alright. If you're doing so well, name all the members of Bon Jovi." I could sense he was hexed, with something powerful too.
" Okay. Uh, we talkin' circa 1983?"
" Sure."
" Done. We got Bon Jovi. Whatever. This is stupid. Sam, I'm fine. Okay? I feel great. Look, uh... this is a gun. This is a coat. This is a... a... a... light stick."
" A light st- alright. We're gonna get you some help."
" Look, we could figure this out, okay? Don't go callin' mom or Cas with this."
" Fine, but until you get better..." Sam put a sticky note on the lamp,
" Lamp. Right. So close." My eyes glowed, I breathed heavily,
" Hazel, you good?" I shook my head then started falling, Sam caught me, and held me up.
I said" Witch spell... too powerful for my body to be around, take care of him, call you know who, I'll see you soon, I'll be at the bunker." Sam nodded and I teleported to the bunker, I crashed to the ground and whimpered. I got up, walking to my room quickly before I passed out which I don't want to do.
I got to my room and fell onto my bed, I breathed heavily, then closed my eyes. I felt all the power in me start to build up, no, no, no! It burst through, I screamed in pain then relaxed into the bed. I sighed, the pain balancing out evenly then I closed my eyes again, and fell asleep almost instantly. I'm really starting to get tired of these stupid powers and me being so freakin' weak!
———————————————————
S12E14 The Raid
———–————————————————
I levitated off my bed, and stayed focus, don't fall, don't fall! The door opened, I lost focus and fell down,
I said" Seriously?"
Dean said" What are you even trying to do?"
" Push my powers a little bit. Watch this." I focused again and started levitating, without my eyes fogging over like normal.
" Awesome." I lost focus then fell onto the floor," And you're never doing that again."
" Just because I get a little bruised, doesn't mean I don't heal."
" You know what Cas said."
" Yeah, I do. I'll figure it out... hopefully."
" Only you, kid."
" I get it from you, De."

I wasn't paying attention to my brothers, I was staring at the glowing thing in the palm of my hand. I breathed out then watched the glowing orb. Then I saw Kelly Kline with... Dagon... oh hell! I looked at my brothers then focused more than I could.
Dean said" What are you staring at?" I made the orb disappear then smiled at him,
I said" I've figured out how to hack into static..."
" How in... I don't wanna know. Wait... do we want to know?"
" No." i smiled then made the radio turn out,
" You're so freakin' weird."
" Takes one to know one, asshat."
" Touché." I smiled goofily then kissed his cheek," Go to sleep or something, kiddo."
" Not a kid, anymore, De! Teenager. Practically an adult."
" Shut up."
" It's true. I'm practically an adult, Dean, I drink, I kill, I fight, so... practically an adult."
" Yeah, okay. Fine, lies!"
" Fine, Fine." I closed my eyes, scooting down, and falling asleep instantly. And I knew it would be a long one, seeing into someone else's world is something I can't do, never have been able to. But... now that I've done it, I'm gonna be practically powerless for a little while. More than I'd like to be but it won't help if I deny it anyways. I'll just have to be more careful about what I do.

I woke up in my room at the bunker, I walked out and to my brothers, Sam quickly filled me in on what happened and damn... I missed a bit.
Their mom came in, that's never good, ever...
Dean said" It has been a while. A long, long... long, long, long while."
Sam said" Yeah, alright. He's dramatic, as you know. What he meant to say was, we missed you. Glad you're back."
Mary said" Burgers. Beer."
" Yum."
Dean said" Forgiven. Whatcha been up to?"
Mary said" Oh. Jogging, tai chi, meditation. Melting rugaru brains."
Sam said" Uh, m-m-melting rugaru brains?" I tapped into her brain, and she's working with the Brits...
" There's no easy way to say it, so I'm just gonna say it. I have sort of... been working with the British Men of Letters." My eyes started to glow as my protective nature kicked in, Dean grabbed my wrist tightly.
" M- You- you, uh... you what?"
Dean said" Ah."
" Mom... we, um... we have a-a history with them."
Mary said" I know, Sam. And it was a hard decision. But they're doing good work. I have helped them save people, a lot of people. We can learn from them. Do not give me the face."
Dean said" What face?"
" You know the face."
" There's no face."
" That's the face."
Sam said" Mom, we have our own tool kit, and it works just fine. A-And for obvious reasons, like broken ribs and burnt feet... we don't trust the Brits."
Dean unfortunately let go of my wrist, his mistake if I sense anything I don't like.
Dean said" So where does that leave us?"
Mary said" Same as always. Family. Just hear me out. Please." Then she started explaining herself.