Chapter 37

I eventually went back to Dean, my hands very bruised and bloody, he looked at me then down to my hands. I looked down and stared at my feet, he walked over to me and lifted me up.
I mumbled" Can I kill Sam?"
Dean said" No." I laid my head on his shoulder, he carried me to the bathroom and washed my hands off and wrapped them." Why did you do that to yourself, Haz?"
" Leave me alone." I jumped down and walked off.
————
We were at this new house, Dean had said to Ben that we'd look around the neighborhood and now Dean has pizza delivered. Dean turned and saw them looking at him,
Dean said" What?"
Lisa said" Thought we were going out?"
" Oh, yeah, I forgot. I'm sorry."
" Sure. I'll look for plates." They walked off, I looked at Dean then tilted my head.
I whispered" Dean, idiot. I'm going to make sure this neighborhood is safe because when do I ever trust you?" He made that face then rolled his eyes, I smirked," Oh, it's the truth. You told me to stop lying to you a few months ago."
Dean whispered" And how many times have you lied to me?"
" Over a hundred. Grew up a hunter, lying is in my blood."
" You're a terrible child."
" I know." I smiled then disappeared, I got to the roof and closed my eyes, scanning the entire neighbor. There was nothing at all, and I couldn't shake the feeling that that wasn't exactly a good thing.

Ben locked himself in his room because Dean-o got mad, and now Lisa was going to talk to Dean. Once I saw her walk out, I walked in and looked at him.
He said" What?"
I said" Dean... if anything was coming for us, I would know before anyone, okay? I could kill it before it even attacked, do you seriously think I'mma let my big brother get hurt again if my powers are this strong?"
" No."
" Then stop freaking out, you do remember I can tell when you're freaked out, right?"
" Yeah, yeah."

I woke up to Dean shaking my shoulder, I groaned then opened my eyes. He said" Let's go. I know you don't sleep in pajamas, and I know you're dressed."
I said" What's happening?"
" Sam needs our help, with something very important."
" Do I even wanna know?"
" Not really. Let's go before he decides on a drive-by."
" Fine, fine." He lifted me up and grabbed my shoes, he carried me out to his ugly pick up," So.. Baby is mine, now, right?"
" Don't even start." I smiled then looked out the window," I just need you there for neutral party."
" Thanks, feeling loved."

Once we met up with Sam,
Dean said" Where is it?"
Sam said" Strapped down in the backseat." What are they talking about, I wanna know. Dean looked into the backseat," Welcome to the party, Guttenberg." I got out and saw a little baby,
I said" Of anything, it had to be a little baby, I hope it remembers none of this, especially you two idiots." Dean grabbed my head and pushed me back, I smiled then surrendered.

Once we were leaving, Dean was downstairs giving Lisa the gun talk or whatever. I was packing my bag, and finding all the weapons I had managed to hide around the house. I grabbed the last weapon,
I heard Lisa say" Dean, no offense, but if you don't walk out that door... I'm gonna shoot you."
Dean said" Bet you're missing your ex about now. The boring one."
" God, shut up. Just be careful, okay?" I sat on the steps and grabbed Dean's jacket, he walked over and pulled me up, we walked out of the door.
Once we got into the truck,
Dean said" How do you have all those?"
I said" I'm awesome. And... I stashed them all around the house." Dean looked at me," Once again, I'm awesome!"
" No, you're strange."
" Not as strange as the things that we have killed."
" Go to sleep." I laughed and smiled at him, he shook his head then focused on driving.

Once we met up with Sam,
Dean said" So, what do we know about this thing?"
Sam said" Well, uh, it was fast. And it freaked when I cut it with silver."
" Alright. So that narrows it down to...?"
" A ghoul, a zombie, a shifter or about a dozen other things."
" I recall seeing babynapping in the profiles."
" Yeah. Exactly." I got into the backseat with the little baby, and looked at it, as they got into the front. Dean looked back,
" Well, feel free to speak up if you know anything." The car started beeping,
" Seatbelt."
" What am I, in the third grade? A car should drive, not be a little bitch." The baby babbled," Yeah, don't take it personal. Well, we need to get some supplies."
" I got an arsenal in the trunk."
" Not that kind." I smiled then looked between my brothers, oh, this is gonna be fun.
———
We were at the grocery store, on the baby isle,
Dean said" I'm pretty sure there's some paste or jelly you're supposed to put on their butt."
Sam said" Like, uh...? Like that?"
" Yeah. Grab that."
" So how do you know all this?"
" Uh, Lisa's got a baby niece. So I've been on a few milk runs."
" Huh."
" Shut it."
" I just said, huh."
" I just said, shut it. Alright, we gotta get moving. We got the waterworks in T-minus-10." Sam moved faster, which made me grab onto the buggy tighter. Dean grabbed stuff as we went to the register. Once at the register, the baby was now crying like crazy, Dean was shushing it." Come on. Hang in there, buddy. Hang in there, man."
" Dean, make it stop."
" How?"
" Everyone's staring at us like we're child abusers. Feed it."
" We fed it."
" Then what?"
" Do you think I speak baby? Maybe he needs a diaper change."
" Oh, god, I hope not." Dean took it out of the seat and lifted it up, holding it out at arms' length. Then Dean started mimicking it, oh you... idiot.
A woman said" Aw. What's the matter? What's his name?"
Dean said" Bobby."
Sam said" John. Ahem."
" Bobby John."
The woman said" Hi, Bobby John. Aren't you handsome. May I?" She took the baby," I see, now, Bobby John's a little wet. No offense, you two looked exhausted. I don't mind. Lord knows I've changed a million diapers." Something didn't feel right. I looked around and saw a security footage, oh no! I tugged at Dean's sleeve, then moved my head in the direction of the tv. He looked and saw the eyes of the shapeshifter...
" That's a really nice offer, thank you, but, um, ahem, I think we've got it."
" Oh, it's nothing, happy to help."
" Give me the baby before I stab you in your neck."
Sam said" Dean." Dean and I pointed back to the tv, the shifter took off, uh no. Dean chased after her, while Sam ran along the other side. I ran with Sam, I held out my hands and waited for the right moment. Sam got the baby, and I made the baby come into my arms. I took off out the door with Sam following close behind, Sam unlocked his car and I got in, Sam drove to the front and Dean jumped in.
Dean said" Go, go, go, go." Sam drove off fast.