Chapter 51

I was in a cafe, when the news came on, those were not my brothers. How do I know? My brothers are huddled up a the hideout with Bobby and a Leviathan. I grabbed my phone and called Sam, he answered,
I said" I want to kill now, so I suggest you tell me or I'm taking my anger out on you."
He said" We don't know how to kill them, so you can't kill me or Dean, while we're at it."
" Sammy, if I don't kill something right now, I'm gonna teleport to you, and kick your ass." I saw the police in front of me, the car stopped as they saw," Oh, shit."
" What? What's wrong?"
" Put me on speaker."
Dean said" On."
" I'm your sister!"
" Oh, no. Get out of wherever you are now!" I ran out the door and dodged them, I ran as fast as I could possibly even go. 
" I gotta go! I gotta go!"
" Hazel, no!" Then I hung up, I put my phone in my pocket, and jumped a fence. I closed my eyes and focused, then I appeared deep in the woods, I sighed then gulped. Oh, that was way too close for comfort. I leaned against a tree and breathed heavily, I stood up then teleported to one of my old hideouts. I laid down and stared at the ceiling, I can't leave this place till I get the clear from Sammy and De. Or if they need help with the leviathans, which I will instantly be there, I would not mind killing some leviathans right now.
My phone rang, it was Bobby, I tilted my head then felt distress from my brother. I answered the phone and listened,
I said" Yeah?"
Bobby said" Boys got caught, in Iowa. I need you to get there and make sure nothing happens to 'em."
" Already on it, Bobby. Find anything about them?"
" Actually, we got something."
" What is it? Can it be like... actually acquired?"
" Yeah, it can. A chemical, Sodium Borate."
" Let me get Mr. Wizard on speed dial."
" It's not as weird as it sounds, it's found in industrial cleaners and soaps and laundry powder. Just look for anything with the word Borax on it."
" So, you want me to desperate housewives, these bastards?"
" It burns 'em bad enough to slow 'em down. So get the strongest you can find, then you douse, get close and chop off their head. And keep the heads separated!"
" Got it. Borax. Burn. Chop. Hide."
" You turn into Dean more everyday."
" You're a genius, Bobby. But I gotta go rescue my brothers from Leviathan bastards, see you on the flip side." I hung up and got up, I pulled on a hoodie and covered my face with the hood.
Once I got to a store, I went in quickly and got the chemical I could find with the strongest borax. I walked to the register, the man rang me out and I paid then left quickly. I went back to my hideout and grabbed a machete just in case. I put both things into my bag and closed my eyes, focusing on my Sammy.
I appeared in a interrogation room, I was invisible, I gently grabbed the side of his face.
He whispered" Haz? They're coming for us, okay? You've gotta get out of here."
I whispered" No way. No, no, no, I'm loosing you, Sam. I've gotta go." I went back to the hideout, dammit! I almost had it!
My phone rang, I answered it,
Sam said" I left Dean, I'm guessing you better go check up with him."
I said" No, I'm not. You guys can solve your own stupid problems, Dean always does something wrong! If you haven't figured that out, yet, you're an idiot! I'm done with the neutral party between you two!"
" What's wrong?"
" Nothing's wrong!"
" I never realized how bad at lying you were till now, Hazel, now tell me what's wrong?"
" I'm stressed out, Sammy, and I'm so freakin' done with having to stand by and watch you guys get hurt! I'm gonna find away to get stronger, even if it kills me."
" Hazel-" I hung up on him then put my phone up, then I decided to play a little game.
I summoned Crowley,
He said" Hazel Winchester, what do I owe the pleasure?"
I said" How do I increase my powers?"
" Which side?"
" I don't care, which ever one that can cause most damage."
" Ah, you're demon side, I'm gonna take a guess, but Demon blood."
" Get me some demon blood then, Crowley. I know you have so many demons."
" Okay." Then He disappeared, oh if Sam and Dean ever found out I'm doing this, they'd kill me, like literally kill me!
Once he returned,
He said" Here's a week's supply. Shall we keep this between us?"
I said" Yeah, don't let anyone, Crowley, or I will rip you to shreds and feed you to the hellhounds." He gulped, then nodded before disappearing. Well, here goes nothing, I took a sip of the blood and electricity surged through me for a few seconds, I breathed heavily, oh this is gonna be fun.
———————————————————
Season 7, Time for a Wedding!
———————————————————
Dean called my phone, I answered after a second,
I said" What?"
Dean said" Get to Deleware, now."
" Why?"
" Just get here!"
" If you don't tell me why I'm not leaving, so... you better start talking."
" It's Sam."
" What's up with him?"
" Sam's freakin' married to Becky!"
" Crazy fangirl Becky?"
" Yeah!"
" Oh, okay! If I'm gonna teleport to Delaware, I better get to kick his ass about this later."
" Get in line."
" I'm first in line, brother, you get in line." Then I hung up on him and grabbed bag, then my duffel. I teleported to Dean, I smiled as he got spooked.
He said" How in-"
I said" Don't worry about it." He drove, and didn't day a single word to me the entire time. He's confused, stressed and angry, which I don't exactly blame him for.
He got out at some apartments and went in, I'm guessing Becky's apartment and Sam's with her. I know for a fact that this ain't my Sam, I always am connected to his mind. But now I can't, all of a sudden, what the hell has Becky done to my brother! And she better hope I don't find out before Dean, because I will do anything to protect my brothers.