Chapter 92

I walked into the map room, and looked at Dean, playing with the Colt.
I said" Is he playing with a real gun?"
Dean said" Yeah, I am. And how are you feeling?"
" I feel like I got ran over by an 18 wheeler then suffocated. Hand 'em over." Dean held up the pain pill bottle,
" Promise not to overdose?"
" No."
" Then no pain pills, baby girl."
" Dean!"
" No... unless you come with us on this case, then you can have 3 pills every 3 hours."
" Fine... I hate you, you know!"
" I know." I groaned then sat down, then my powers surged and I held my head whimpering." Hazel? Hazel? You okay?" I fell off of the chair and Dean ran over, Sam crouched down and pulled me up, holding me against his chest.
Sam said" Hazel, can you hear us?"
" Hazel?!" My eyes fogged over and I went limp, I breathed heavily then gripped Sam's arms. I screamed in pain," Hazel?!"
After a few minutes, the powers calmed and settled, I slowly looked up, still in slight pain.
Dean said" Hazel?" I nodded my head slowly," What was that?"
I mumbled" D-Dagon... she did something, I think... I-I don't know exactly." I tried to stand up, but yelped in pain,
" Hey, take it easy, take it easy." Sam slowly stood up, taking me with him as he stood. Once I was on my feet, my legs felt like jello and I slipped, Sam caught me in his arms quickly," Yeah, you're going with us. Cas is still MIA, and you're too weak to be alone." I nodded," Come here." Sam gently made sure Dean's arms had me before he let go. I slumped against Dean's chest, holding onto his shirt," We need to figure out what the hell she did to you."

We were in a diner, my head was on Sam's arm, I was half asleep, then I heard Sam say" Oh, don't do the hot coffee thing." I looked up, looking at Sam then Dean.
Dean said" Boy, this coffee is hot. Kind of like..." he clicked his tongue, I looked at Sam then shook my head,
I whispered" Why, again, haven't you let me kill him?"
Sam whispered" He's our brother, and you love him too much to kill him, or me for that matter."
" Yeah, Unfortunately." Sam smiled then rubbed my head," Has it been 3 hours yet?"
" Nope. Sorry, kiddo."
" If I don't kill Dagon, I'm killing whoever kills her."
" Okay."

Sam put me onto the motel bed, I whined then opened my eyes and looked at him.
He said" I'm taking a shower, lore, go."
I said" Can I at least use my powers to speed read?"
" No... wait- you can do that?"
" Maybe... maybe not, not entirely sure what I can do anymore. Just wish we could find MIA so he can sense what I can do, or if I'm dead."
" Okay, okay, just read or sleep."
" Sleep!"
" Okay." He walked into the bathroom, I closed my eyes and relaxed quickly. Then I fell asleep quickly since I'm still extremely weak and so so tired.

Sam and I were at the diner, I wasn't exactly hungry but I was nibbling on his food here and there. Then Dean came in, he sat down next to me,
Sam said" Good night?"
Dean said" Awesome. It was an awesome night. So awesome. Ah. You gonna eat that?"
" Uh, guess not. Be my guest."
" I mean, would it kill you to order pancakes? Once?"
" Okay, fine." He tried to take the food back,
" No, I'll deal. How was your night?"
" Busy. A different kind of a busy, but good."
" Right. Books. Anything on goat dude?"
" Yeah, little bit. I have some idea what we're dealing with. Look at this. It's a satyr, half man-half goat from Greek Mythology."
" Oh, come on. This guy's adorable. He plays a freakin' flute."
" Yeah, Dean. That's- that's Pan. It's his flute. So listen, satyrs are creatures of uncontrollable lust. They would lead people to the woods for massive orgies."
" Nice."
" And when the fun was over, the satyr would,"feast upon the flesh of his victims until his belly was full of bursting with their moist, slippery meat."." Dean pushed the plate away, I shook my head,
" That's descriptive. Uh... alright, what do we do?"
" Well, I was thinking that maybe we could go talk to Daryn, see if this is, indeed, what he saw."
" But?"
" But his mom told me Daryn never made it home from work last night." They took me back to the motel room before going to the plant where Daryn worked.
I walked in and closed my eyes, trying to hone in on Cas' powers but couldn't get anything... it's like he's not even on earth... but that's not possible, he's supposed to be... I don't even remember anymore. I sighed then walked to the bed and laid down, closing my eyes.

I woke up when I felt Dean in distress, I teleported to Sam,
I said" Where's Dean?"
Sam said" Here... somewhere." We started searching then they got attacked, and I dodged every poor move the guy in a mask was making. I looked at Sam, the guy was distracted, I nodded, Sam shot him before he shot the colt. I ran and grabbed the colt, and held up my hand, Sam following behind me, I broke the door open. And ran in, creepy... I shot the colt and it killed the supposed God, and Dean looked at us.
I said" Colt. Dusts anything." Dean laid his head on his arm," Okay, Sammy, let's get him." Sam and I walked over to him and pulled him up, this is why I need powers... not to help me, to help those idiots who don't know when to give up... even if they're doing it for the better."

I was sitting next to Dean as he held a frozen meat package on the side of his head, Sam walked over,
He said" How ya feelin'?"
Dean said" Like I just went 12 rounds with a god. So, you know... normal."
" Yeah."
Sheriff said" You should go."
" No, Sheriff, uh, we can help clean up."
" No. This... I'll take care of it. It's on me. This? This is my legacy."

Once we got back to the bunker,
Dean said" Hey..."
Sam said" Yeah?"
" Next time you hear me say that our family is messed up, remind me that we could be psycho goat people."
Sam laughed," Yeah, that's true enough."
" You know, I was... thinking about what Bishop said. About... what do you think our legacy's gonna be? When we're gone, I mean, after all the stuff we've done, you think folks will remember us? You know, like, a hundred years from now?"
" No."
" Oh, that's nice."
" Well, I mean... guys like us, we're not exactly the type of people they write about in history books, you know?"
" Mm."
" But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess... we'll eventually fade away, too. That's fine, because we left the world better than we found it, you know."
" I wonder what's gonna happen to this place? After we're gone, you think some hunter'll move in, keep fightin' the fight?"
" Yeah, I hope so."
" Yeah. Me, too." Then Dean pulled out his knife,
" What are you doin'?"
" Leaving our mark." I smiled, once he was finished," Here." Sam took it then handed it to me, I smiled then carved in my initials above theirs. I closed the knife then slid it back to Dean," Guess we gotta call Mick, debrief or whatever."
" Right." Then Sam pulled out his phone and called Mick, and put the phone on the table, but Ketch answered.
He said" Hello, Winchester."
Dean said" Ketch?"
Sam said" Where's Mick?"
Ketch said" Oh, he didn't tell you? He flew back to London last night. After all the... oh, unpleasantness with Dagon and Renny, well... Mick has a lot to answer for. So for the time being, you'll report to me."
Dean said" Seriously?"
" I don't like it any more than you do. I'd much rather be with your mother. Hunting. For... chupacabra in Texas. But for now, I'm what you've got. So... Wisconsin?"
" We fought a good and one."
" Well done. We'll be in touch." Then he hung up,
" So now we're reporting to low rent Christian Bale? Seriously? I don't like that guy. He creeps me out."
Sam said" Yeah."
" And he rides the oldest, worst, most unreliable bike." I laid my head in my arms," Hazel?" My eyes fogged over and got dark,
" She broke open the door..."
" Hazel, you shouldn't have done that."
" She's Hazel, she's like you."
" Come on, I'll carry you to bed, because I don't trust you not to fall and break yourself even more."
It mumbled" And he's smart, how hard did you get hit on the head?"
" Is that the demon side talking?" It looked up and to him, my eyes went back to normal, and my head dropped into my arms." I'll take that as a yes, Haz, you pushed yourself too hard for too long."
Sam said" And she teleported when she felt something was wrong with you, Hazel, you can't do that, not until we figure out what Dagon did to you, and how we can fix it." I nodded my head, Dean stood up and lifted me up into his arms. I closed my eyes instantly, my body drained,
" Sam, get her arms around my neck." I felt Sam gently grab my hands and put them around Dean's neck, Dean carried me to my room and laid me on the bed." Baby girl, you've gotta be more careful, even if it means you can't help me or Sam." Then he walked out, I fell asleep instantly.