Chapter 76

Sam. Dean. Hazel. Castiel. Rowena. Crowley. God. Amara. Darkness. End. World. Death. Disease. Fog. Amara. Darkness. Death. Dean. World. Hero. Sam. Hazel. Castiel. Crowley. Rowena. God. Sister. Death. Fog. Disease. Anger. Monsters. Fog. Amara. God. Darkness. Light. Resurrection. Save. Light. Darkness. Monsters. Dean. Dean. Dean. Winchester. Sam. Dean. Hazel. Save. World. End. Death. Disease. Fog. Darkness. Killed. Bad. Evil. Death. Darkness. Death. Amara. Amara. Cain. Mark. Dean. Bond. Amara. End. Darkness. Amara. End. Darkness. Amara. Dean. End. Hero. World. End. Darkness. Disease. Fog. God. Know. Death. Killed. Sam. Dean. Hazel. Winchester. Resurrection. End. World. Castiel. Crowley. Rowena. World. Hazel. Sam. Dean. End. Killed. Dead. Hazel. Dead. Dead. Hazel. Dead. Hazel. Dead. Hazel. Dead.

I jolted up in a bed, looking around fast, my phone was next to me with a note on top of it.

Call us when you wake up, kiddo.
- Dean

I called Dean's cell, and he answered,
He said" You fully awake?"
I said" Not really. I feel like I have a hangover... like times 300."
" Well, if you have the mojo, I say you head back to the bunker to rest up some more."
" No go, I can't feel my legs."
" Then rest up, we'll be by soon. Gotta do a few things first, then soon we'll be headed back to the bunker."
" Okay. If I'm not breathing, call binge boy."
" That your new name for Cas?"
" I have millions of names that I call all three of you, so... that's only one of his names. I'm going back to sleep, see ya soon, brother."
" See ya soon, little sister." He hung up and I closed my eyes, falling asleep quickly.

Hazel. Dead. Hazel. Dead. Hazel. Dead. Hazel. Dead. Hazel. Dead.

I snapped awake, screaming my head off, tears started pouring from my eyes. I was frozen in place, screaming and sobbing, the door busted opened and I saw my brothers. They both got on either side of me and held my arms down.
Dean said" Hazel? Hazel, can you hear me? Can you hear us? Snap out of it. Come on, baby girl. Snap out of it." My body calmed down, and I looked at them, they let go of my arms, staring at me.
Sam said" What did you hear?"
I said" I'm gonna die."
" What does that mean?"
" I don't know... but... I think it's gonna happen soon, I'm gonna die."
Dean said" No, you're not. I'm not gonna let you die, alright? We're not gonna let that happen."
" I don't think you can stop it... there's no loopholes... I'm gonna die, and I don't know if I'll come back, okay? Get that wrapped around your heads, and if I don't come back, I swear if either of you make any deals with anything, I'll kill you myself."
" We can't promise that, Haz."
" You have to."
" No."
" De, please, come on, please, just promise me, okay?"
" Not happening, Hazel. We're not promising something like that, you're our baby sister, you come before anyone."
" Dean, if you bring me back and it takes your life... I swear, I'll kill you right where you stand."
" You won't. I know you too well, you're not gonna die, Hazel."
" You don't know that. It was in my head, Dean, Sam, it was in my head, I saw my blood! I heard your voices! I heard Cas' voice, not even Cas can bring me back when it happens, okay? Don't do anything stupid, promise me you won't do anything stupid!" Sam and Dean looked at each other, then nodded at me. They hugged me and kissed the back of my head, I wrapped my arms around them. I hope I don't die soon, I need to spend time with my brothers... I hope they don't give up this fight if I die before it happens, they need to save the world.
——————————————————
Going onto S11E7 Plush
——————————————————
Sam and Dean haven't let me leave their sides, I know they're worried about me but I do need space. And I swear one of them is sleeping in my room for a few hours every night. Because when I wake up from nightmares, they're right there and holding me. And it's beginning to piss me off, I mean... I know they're trying to protect me and help me... but as much as I want them to, they can't change what's gonna happen to me, I'm gonna die and that's it. My story will be over, and theirs will continue with another big bad.
Someone knocked on my door,

Dean.

I couldn't control it, that terrifies me the most, I opened the door with my powers and he walked in.
He said" Come on, we might have a case."
I said" Not going."
" You're going, come on, baby girl."
" Dean, I'm fine."
" Why don't I believe that?"
" Because I'm a compulsive liar, maybe... okay, fine, I'm terrified, I don't wanna die, not for real, no comebacks... I'll never see you guys again, I'll be alone for eternity."
" Hey, you're gonna be just fine, I'll make sure of that, okay? I'm not gonna let you be alone. Come on, we're meeting Sam at the impala." I grabbed a pre packed bag and followed him. I can't loose my brothers, and they for sure can't loose me.

Once we got to the police department, they went in while I started dozing off in the impala. I was extremely tired, which usually meant I would be fighting in a big fight soon. My body is trying to save all my energy, so it's forcing me to sleep.
I was woken up by someone gently slapping my face, I scrunched up my nose and pushed them.
Dean said" Hey, come on. You've been sleeping this whole time, what's wrong?"
I mumbled" How long?"
" A day. We think the case is on a cursed object, maybe. What's wrong with you?"
" My body is storing its energy. Something bad is gonna happen soon. I'll have to fight."
" Alright. Come on, let's get you up." He pulled me up into his arms before putting me down. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him," Meet us in the cell room, alright?" I nodded, he walked into the department and I waited a few minutes.
Once I got in there, they were doing an EMF reading, which was going crazy.
Dean said" Ain't a cursed object. Ghost possession."
Donna said" Oh, for Jeez. Ghosts can possess people?"
Sam said" Yeah. So, uh, ghosts 101, somebody's spirit can attach itself to an object or a bunch of objects left behind. In this case, masks."
Dean said" Right, so whoever possesses the object..."
" Gets possessed."
Donna said" But if we can't get the masks off, how the heck do ya unpossess someone!"
I said" Everything has a weakness, even ghosts."
Dean said" They hate iron and salt. So all we gotta do is spook the spook with a little salt and, uh, maybe we could pry it off." Donna pulled out salt,
Donna said" My diet secret. One bite of dessert and then I dump salt on it. Kills the craving."
" And that works?"
" You betcha. On everything except... salted caramel."
" Well, that's cute. But I was thinking something a little bit more like this." Dean pulled out the salt gun,
" You said no one else was dying."
" Salt pellets." I covered my ears and Dean shot it at the possessed person and the person fell to the floor.
A girl woke up, she said" What's going on?" Oh, no. I started feeling tired again so I teleported to the impala and laid down in the seat.
I was picked up, and placed on a soft surface, Someone rubbed my head and then walked away.

Sam. Hurt.

I woke up, my mind fogged over and I teleported to the impala, I ran to Sam and placed my hand on his forehead. Power waved through me and then knocked me back, I hit the impala and could barely keep my eyes open. Sam woke up, and poured gas onto a deer head then lit it on fire.
I mumbled" Sm." Sam ran to me and gently got me up into his arms,
Sam said" Hey, hey, hey. Stay with me, Hazel. Keep your eyes open. You can do that, right?" I nodded, keeping my eyes open only a little,
" S.. Sammy."
" Yeah, I'm right here, Haz. Don't talk, save your energy." He gently put me into the front seat of the impala and crouched down in front of me, his eyes scanned over me and made sure I was okay. He touched the back of my head and I jolted, whimpering in pain, he gulped. Then scooted me up a little, standing over me to look at the back of my head." You've got a nasty cut on the back of your head, nothing too serious." He bandaged it quickly then went to check on Dean, I watched him walk away from me, hesitantly, then I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I woke up, Dean said" What do you mean, you think she healed you?"
Sam said" I mean, I woke up instantly and saw her, I didn't even falter, I got up and burned the head. She was practically asleep, but I managed to keep her awake so I could check over her since she hit the impala when she was knocked back."
" So... our little sister... can heal us now?"
" I don't think so, maybe she was just scared and it happened suddenly, remember Cas did say it would take an extreme amount of energy for her to even heal herself, twice that to heal anyone else."
" So... she was sleeping a lot, and when she sensed you were in trouble... she came to your rescue and healed you so you could finish the job?"
" Maybe, I don't know. But I know something's up, she's scared, man, and when have we ever seen her scared when it comes to dying."
" She's not gonna die."
" Dean... we don't know that."
" Yeah, we do. She's not gonna die, I'm not gonna let that happen."
" If she sensed it..."
" I don't care. Our little sister, our baby girl, she's not dying because of us or anyone."
" Okay." I passed out again.