Chapter 44

I ran to my room once I felt the presence of Castiel, if I got caught by that angel, I would be killed by my brother. I closed the door then sat down, then Cas appeared next to me.
He said" You feel weaker then before, what have you done?" I shushed him by covering his mouth,
I whispered" I messed up. I was angry, I'm still angry, okay? Tell Dean, I will kill you, Castiel."
" You are a lot alike Dean."
" I know, been with him practically my whole life, his traits rubbed off on me, deal with it."
" Your neck is injured, as well as your hand, arms, and back."
" I'll be fine. Just have to be more careful till it heals."
" Are you sure?"
" I'm sure, Cas. Now, Dean is probably gonna be up here soon, what's wrong with Sam?"
" His soul has been a chew toy to Michael and Lucifer."
" I know have 2 more people on my kill list."
" Kill list? You could not-"
" Shush, and go back to Heaven." He disappeared, I sighed then fell back onto the bed. What the hell am I gonna do with my brothers?
I teleported to the couch,
Dean said" Can I help? Send me to the library? Anything?"
Bobby said" Couple goes up in a light plane. Wreckage was just found in the woods."
" Couple of Buddy Hollys doesn't really seem like News of the Weird."
" Pilot was found 17 miles away, flambéed. Girl's just gone. No body, no nothing."
" Okay, I'm not changing the channel."
Then I heard Sam say" Dean."
" Sam?" Sam hugged him, that's our Sammy, he looked at Bobby, Then walked to Bobby and hugged hm.
Bobby said" Good to see you."
Sam said" Wait, I saw- I felt Lucifer snap your neck."
" Well, Cas kind of-"
" Cas is alive?" I got up and walked to them,
Dean said" Yeah, Cas is fine. Sam, are you okay?"
" Actually, um... I'm starving." I hugged Sam, Sam lifted me up so he could actually hug me. I wrapped my legs around his stomach and made sure to stay in his arms. I missed him so much, even if his body was here, it wasn't my Sammy.

We were sitting next to Sam as he ate, Dean said" So, Sam."
Sam said" Yeah?"
" What's the last thing you remember?"
" The field, and then I fell."
" Okay, and then?"
" Um, I woke up in the panic room."
Bobby said" That's it? You really don't remember-"
Dean said" Let's be glad. Who wants to remember all that hell?"
Sam said" Well, how long was I gone?"
" About a year and a half."
" What?"
" I was downstairs- I don't remember anything. So how'd I get back? Was it Cas?"
" Not exactly."
" Dean, what did you do?" He naturally assumes Dean, because it's Dean and he knows him like the back of his hand.
" Me and Death-"
" Death? The horseman?"
" I had leverage. It's done."
" You sure?"
" It's over. Slate's wiped."
Bobby said" Well, isnt this just neat and clean?"
" Yes, it is, for once." They stared at each other,
Sam said" Is there anything else I should know?" I looked at Dean,
" No. another beer?"
" Uh, yeah."

Dean and Bobby were packing up for the thing in Oregon, I was on call but on Sam watch. I was watching them pack the impala, when I heard the door open, Sam. I teleported to the impala,
Dean said" Uh, there's this thing in Oregon."
Sam said" Great. I'm in."
" Whoa, whoa, you just got vertical."
" Exactly. I'm up. I'm good."
" A few more days of crap cable couldn't hurt."
" Right, because that's what you did when you got back from Hell." Yep, my Sammy's back, and he's got the best point.
" Alright. You, me and Bobby."
Bobby said" Oh, you three go on ahead. You got this covered. I, uh, forgot I promised that idjit Rufus I'd work the phones for him, so..."
" You sure?"
" Yeah, yeah, yeah. You three enjoy catching up, okay?" He walked away,
Sam said" What was that?"
Dean said" One part age, three parts liquor." We got into the impala, oh finally I'm away from that house, I love Bobby, but his house literally smells like mold, sweat, gasoline and liquor, it gets old after a while.

We were driving down some back road, Dean said" Hazel, I didn't forget, so spill it."
I said" I have no clue what you're talking about, De."
" Mm-Hmm, sure you don't. Just tell me how you got all beat up."
" Well, I'm your sister, and demons don't particularly like us."
" When did you get jumped by demons?"
" I attacked first..."
" Hazel..."
" Hey! You can't say anything!" I gave him that look,
" Fine, do what you want. Just don't expect me to go to your rescue."
" Hmm, sure Dean, whatever you say."  I crawled into the front and curled up at Sam's side, closing my eyes and falling asleep, I was still weak from that attack.