Chapter 77

I couldn't get my eyes too open, or my body to move any. I felt someone near me,

Dean.

Dean said" Hey, so... if you can even hear me, you're okay. You're not bleeding, you... you just won't wake up and that scares me. Sam's worried too, so is Cas, but I think I beat them so far. Hazel, you've-you've gotta wake up, okay? You just gotta, I need you to be okay, if anything happens to you because of me, I don't know what I'll be capable of. So... I love ya, Baby girl, you're... you're gonna be okay. I'm gonna make sure of that. Okay, Baby girl? Big brother's gonna make sure you're okay." I felt him rub my hair and kiss my head, don't do anything stupid, Dean. I couldn't live if I knew it was my fault he did something stupid.
Someone rubbed my head, then I heard Sam,
He said" Hey, Baby girl. We love you and miss you, but you're gonna be okay, and you're gonna get better, 'cause whatever is happening... Dean and me, we'll fix it, 'cause you come before anyone. So... uh, Cas has tried to heal you... but it's not working for some reason, maybe you'll know that reason when you wake up, but really... we won't care about that, we'll care about you... uh, Hazel, you've gotta be okay... I don't think Dean and I could loose you... we've been through too much but you've been there for us, we're gonna be here for you. I promise we're gonna be here for you, Baby girl, but you've gotta be okay. We still all need each other, we can't loose our baby girl, ever." He kissed my head then rubbed my arm," Dean! Get in here!" Dean ran in, I could hear his loud footsteps, then the door swinging open.
Dean said" What?"
" There's something on her arm." I felt them roll up my sleeve then trace some lines." What the hell is that?"
" Cas!" I heard Cas' wings,
Cas said" Yes?"
" What's on her arm?"
" I believe it's her... demon side fighting the good in her, she's weak and mostly uses her angel powers. So... her demon side has been dormant, now it has the upper hand and is determined to take control of her body... turning her into a demon."
" How do we stop it?"
" We can't. Only she can, but she has to be awake... if she doesn't wake up soon, she'll turn into a demon."
" How long do we have?"
" Maybe a week or less. It's spreading quickly, she's in a losing battle with her body."
" There has to be a way to help her?! That we can help her?!"
" There isn't, I wish there was, Dean."
" Then we'll find a way."
" I could put her in a peaceful mind setting, somewhere she can be mentally while we research?"
" Yeah, do that." I felt Cas place his hand on my forehead, and I suddenly appeared in a meadow. I calmed down, instantly, I looked around and found a place to sit. I sat down, leaning back and closing my eyes, focusing any energy I got left.

I heard Dean,
He said" Hey, we'll be back soon, another case. With Sam's imaginary friend, yeah, you heard me right. So, Cas is bouncing in and out, he'll check up on you, we'll be back soon, love ya, Baby girl." Then I heard Sam,
Sam said" We'll be back soon, Haz. Love you, baby girl." I felt them both kiss my head then check whatever it was on my arm." Dean.."
" Come on, let's go."
" Dean, she's-"
" Let's go, now, Sam." Sam huffed then stood up, away from me, they both walked out and I heard the door close.

I heard Cas' wings,
He said" Hello, Hazel. Dean and Sam have not returned yet but will soon, Hazel, you must fight this side of you, you'll never live through it if you don't. I put you somewhere peaceful, and I hope you stay there but I do hope you fight when you see the demon side of you come into play. Your brothers still need you, Hazel, and you still need them."

I heard Dean,
He said" Hey, we're back... but... Hazel, I need you here. Okay... we've gotta find another way to do this, Sam thinks he can go to the cage where Lucifer and Michael are... I need you to talk some sense into him, okay? So, if you wanna wake up now... that would be really great. Nothing, okay, I saw that coming, but... I love ya, Baby girl. You've always been there for me even when I was a complete ass to you, so I'm gonna be there for you even if you're being a bitch to me. I know you can hear me, I just know it and when you wake up... I'll cook you whatever damn food you want, I'll go buy food, anything you want. Baby girl, I just need you to wake up, okay? I don't give a damn about the darkness or God, or anything, right now, it's all about you. Nothing matters except for you, okay? Nothing, I will make sure you're okay, before I do anything else. You just need to open those beautiful eyes of yours, that's all you've gotta do. We're shutting ourselves up in lore, trying to find anything to help you, okay? We're not gonna give up on you, ever. Baby girl, you've gotta be okay, I know you're strong, but I also know you're weak... but right now, you've gotta be as strong as you can, okay? Don't worry about me or Sammy, or Cas, worry about yourself for once. I love you, baby girl." I felt him kiss my head then I heard his footsteps and the door shutting.
The door opened, and someone rubbed my head, I knew it was Sam.
Sam said" Hey, Haz. This thing that has power over you, it's really strong but I know you're stronger than this. You're stronger than Dean and I, and Cas, you just gotta focus all of that strength on this and maybe you'll wake up... we don't know yet, but we can't loose you. You're what keeps us going, even when you're not around, it's like... Hazel is out there, and if we don't fix this stuff, something could go after her and hurt her, so we're gonna fix it. Hazel, you've gotta be strong, as strong as you can be, I know you can defeat this monster. I know you too well, you won't give up like this. So, I want you to fight, as strong as you can, we're trying to find anything in the lore about this thing that has it's hold on you... but we're coming up empty handed, but we're not giving up anytime soon. We're gonna find a way to save you from this, and when we do, you're gonna wake up and we're gonna fight this battle together.
Okay, me, you and Dean, just like always. I love you, baby girl." He kissed my head and I heard his footsteps. I need to fight for them, I need to go back to them! They need me there, I'm the glue holding them together.

I jolted up, screaming and crying, I screamed in pain, then held my head, it hurts! Dean and Sam ran in, Dean ran to me and held me in his arms.
I screamed" Dean! What's happening to me?!"
Dean said" It's okay, it's okay. You're demon side... it's trying to take over you, but I'm not gonna let that happen ever." I looked at them, tears pouring out of my eyes, then I felt power try to consume me, I thrashed around fast. My hips arching into the air in pain, then it all stopped, I fell back and kept my eyes closed." Baby girl, open your eyes, come on, open your eyes." I opened my eyes and looked at them, they both sighed." You're okay, Hazel, you're okay." I looked at my arm and saw the black lines, still there and very dark. I looked at my brothers,
Sam said" This isn't over yet. But you're awake and that's all that matters at this moment." He walked over and sat on the other side of me, both of my brothers hugged me tightly.
I mumbled" I'm hungry."
Dean said" Well, let's go find you some food, huh?" I nodded, they both helped me up and stayed on my side just incase I lost my balance.
We got to the kitchen, and they sat me down, I watched them rummage through the cabinets and fridge, then they gave me any food they could find. I ate the food fast, my brothers were watching me carefully. Once the food was gone, I looked at them,
" What's gonna happen to me?"
" We don't know, Baby girl. But whatever it is, we're gonna be there to help you, okay?"
" Okay. I don't wanna sleep."
" You've gotta sleep, Baby girl."
" No!" He walked to me and lifted me up into his arms, he nodded to Sam then carried me to his room. He laid me down and laid next to me, I instinctively cuddled into his side, laying my head on his chest." De, I don't wanna sleep."
" It's okay, just lay here and relax. It's all gonna be okay, Hazel. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."
" Okay, De." He started humming a song, then I realized it was Hey Jude by the Beatles. I started closing my eyes, then started falling asleep. He stopped, then I whined, so he continued, I fell asleep after a few more minutes.