Chapter 66

We were back at the bunker, I was looking at my reflection in the mirror... and I actually noticed one thing different...
I screamed" Sammy!" He ran in here quickly,
He said" What?"
I mumbled" Notice anything... different about me?"
" No..." he gulped and avoided my eyes," No, not at all."
" Liar! If I have to get Dean in here, I will, and I do not, I repeat, do not want Dean in here."
Dean said" And why not?" I grimaced then turned around, facing Dean, he looked at me.
" Notice anything different about me, big brother?" His eyes scanned my body till his face went pale
" You're never allowed out of the bunker. Ever."
" Asshole!"
" What? I can't say that my little sister has actual boobs?" I screamed in disgust and pushed his chest," Guess I can't say that."
Sam said" Dean..."
" What? She asked in the first place."
I said" I wanna be buried alive, I'm gonna go do that." I went to walk past Sam but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back.
Sam said" Don't do that. It's fine, it's all normal. Dean... he's just being Dean. Don't listen to him."
Dean said" Yeah, don't listen to me. But you are never leaving the bunker again."
" Dean, don't, she might snap back at you."
" True, I'm going to slowly back out of the room now. Bye." He walked backwards slowly till he was out the door, I huffed and looked up at Sam.
" It's just a natural thing, Haz, soon enough you won't even notice the changes happening."
I said" I'm going to choke you dead."
" Dean's pissed you off, great, I'll leave you alone since you don't want anyone near you." He walked out, closing the door behind him, I huffed and turned back to the mirror.

I finally came out of my room, it took a lot of persuasion, and I was getting bored. I was sitting in the library, we were all going through books, it was boring, and we're bored of it, well, Dean and I are.
Sam said" We good?"
Dean said" Yeah, I love the smell of parchment in the morning."
" I mean, how much lore is even left? We've got nothing on the mark?"
" Right. You'd think these eggheads, with all the crap they amassed over the years, would have actually collected something important. Uh, here. He-Wolf/She-Wolf: A study in werewolf transgenderism. 600 pages, volume 1. But, uh, not something important, like, I don't know, maybe the oldest symbol known to man. That's not worth our time. It's not weird enough." Sam looked up at me, since I was sitting on a shelf, skimming through books that shouldn't even freakin' exist.

Sam's phone rang, He said" No way. Jody. How's it going?" I looked up and walked over to them, sitting on the table." Wow. Sounds like a blast." Dean and I waved," Uh, Dean says hi. Yeah. Uh, right. Sorry about that." I put my leg on Dean's shoulder and continued to read till he pushed it off and let out a small smile when I nearly fell off the table." Good, good. Yeah, you know? Uh, you know, hold on a sec. I'm gonna put you on speaker."
Dean said" Hey, Jody. How's Alex holding up?"
Jody said" Awesome. Already head of the cheerleading squad."
Sam said" Wow. Really?"
" No. Sam, she smokes grass under the bleachers. But at least she's mot luring men to their death."
" Right."
" Listen, this may not be your kind of thing, but a body was found here this morning, and something had gone to chow town on it."
" Uh, was the throat ripped out?"
" Worse. I'm hearing that all the flesh had been eaten down to the bones. Any ideas?"
Dean said" Well, it's not a vampire."
Sam said" Yeah, I-I don't know, Jody. I-I got nothing."
" Jody, um... we could head that way. Wouldn't be any trouble at all."
Jody said" Nah, it's okay. I can handle it. I promise I'll call if it gets to be something I can't."
Sam said" Alright. Well, uh, enjoy the retreat."
" Screw you, Winchester."
" Talk soon." Once Sam hung up,
Dean said" I'm gonna swallow a bag of knives if I got to keep looking at this stuff. Let's-"
" Jody said she was on top of it, Dean."
" Uh-huh." Dean did that exact face, the face he knows he can use and get whatever he wants.
" Alright. Let's take a drive."

Dean was trying to bribe me to stay here at the bunker, I glared at him and put my hands on my hip.
Sam said" I don't think I'd fight with her on this one, Dean, you'll loose badly."
Dean said" But she's growing up, she needs to stay where she's safe."
" Dean, I-"
I said" Okay, you know what, I'm done." I pressed them both against a wall," I'm not weak, I'm not defenseless. I'm as strong as both of you and more. I understand that you're just trying to protect me from asshats, I do, trust me. But you can't keep me locked away, just because I finally grew some."
Dean said" What's this all about?" Sam looked down instantly," Sam, what's this all about?"
" Sammy, keep your mouth shut."
" Sam."
Sam, very fast, said" She was kidnapped by demons, right after you disappeared. She was gone for a few days."
" What?"
I said" Sam!" I lost focus and they were dropped," Dean, just don't. Let's go, we all need air. Especially me." I walked past them and out the front door.
I breathed out then paced back and forth, Dean said" Wanna tell me what happened? It's not good to keep things in at your age, so old." I smiled a bit, but didn't let him see,
I said" Seriously, Dean, at my age? You're the one to be talking, brother. What? Aren't you like... 50?"
" That... that's just wrong in so many ways. But, seriously, what happened that's so bad, you wouldn't even tell me? Or let Sam tell me?"
" Nothing, alright? Demons are assholes, and that's it."
" There's more to it, isn't there?"
" It was nothing, Sam and I handled it, it's nothing to worry about now."
" Well, I always worry about you. So spill it."
" They just got into my head.." I sighed," They... They made it seem like it was you... torturing me, okay? It was terrifying, the entire room would spin and spin, and I'd hear their laughter as they cut me up. I still have nightmares about it..." Dean started backing away from me," Dean, don't think for a second that I'm afraid of you, because I'm not. I will never be afraid of you, ever. I will never be afraid of you, in any form." Dean just opened his arms, I smiled then ran to him and hugged him." Big ugly brother."
" Annoying baby girl."