➸ Chapter 34: Reminiscing Events

~Callum Ross~

Felicity kissing me was the last thing I expected of this dance.

I lowered her down kissed her back. Even though I knew that I shouldn't because well, she told me she didn't want a relationship.

Her deepening the kiss just snapped me out of reality. I pushed her away, quite angry on the way she's acting.

I don't get it. I don't get it at all. She told me she didn't want a relationship, I respected that, and now she was playing with me? It's not fair. Not fair at all.

"Now that was quite the performance now, wasn't it?" the host commented.

The audience whooted and shouted.

Felicity looked me in the eyes. She had emotions running through them. Hurt, for pushing her away and guilt, for actually kissing me. I gave her a hard look and faced the audience. I wrapped an arm around her waist and brought her with me nearer to the host.

We faced the three judges and smiled.

"I just have to ask, was that kiss part of your routine?" the only man in the panel asked.

"Yeah," I answered, laughing.

Felicity gave a fake laugh beside me, shaking her shoulders.

"Well, I thought you guys were absolutely graceful and..."

I shut them out. I looked at Felicity and stared the girl I fell in love with.

What did she really want?

She smiled and nodded at the judges' statements. I smiled at her face.

Don't get me wrong, I was fucking frustrated with what she wanted. But just looking at her, it made me absolutely speechless.

"Thank you, Mr. Ross and Ms. Lane for that wonderful dance," the host said.

I snapped out as I felt Felicity tugging my shirt. I looked at her and just followed her. Once we got to the backstage, I pulled away from her grip.

"Felicity what was that?" I whispered to her, angrily.

She looked at her feet. "I-I'm sorry. I just-"

"Felicity I don't understand what you want! It's confusing! Please just don't play with me. You know I love you and you have absolutely no right to play with me," I snapped.

She flinched. "I'm sorry," she said.

I shook my head. "Whatever," I said, walking past her and heading to our room.

~*~*~

"Oh my god I can't believe it! We won! Ha!" Jane exclaimed.

Olivia laughed. "See? I told you our hardwork would pay off," she said.

I smiled. Felicity laughed and looked out the window of our van. We were on our way to a diner's in town. I looked over at Felicity again. She had her eyes closed and a small peaceful smile on.

"Stop staring at her, you look like a stalker," Jane whispered to me.

I chuckled. "I am her stalker, last time I checked," I whispered back.

"So how are you guys? I heard that you guys fought," she asked.

I smiled wryly. "We didn't really fight. She was just... very mad at me. But it wasn't mutual," I said.

"How are you guys now?" Jane asked.

"We're good. I told her how I really felt," I said.

"And?"