➸ Chapter ➊➐: Unrealistic Names

Chapter ➊➐: Unrealistic Names

~Callum Ross~

"Felicity, ey, Fluffy," I greeted.

She sighed behind her locker door and shut it. She faced me with an exasperated face, which caused me to smirk.

"Hi, loser," she replied.

I looked at her weirdly. Then I started to feel her forehead for any feverish temperatures.

"What are you doing?" she asked me as she swatted my hand away.

"Are you sick? You usually don't answer my greetings. No well, you do, but in the "I hate you" kind of greeting," I said.

She looked at me with her wide green eyes. "No you dingbat, I called you a loser. It's another term for, 'I hate you'," she finished and walked away.

I chased after her. "Aw come on, Felicity bear, I know you don't hate me," I whined as I poked her.

"What are you, five?" she asked me, annoyed.

"Plus one."

She groaned and quickened her pace, trying to avoid me. I chuckled and ran after her.

Only Felicity will be annoyed by my childishness. If it were some other girl, I bet they'd be sighing in happiness. I smirked at the thought. Felicity was obviously different.

"Ey, ey Fluffy," I bugged.

"I hate you," she said.

I grinned at the opening she gave me.

"You didn't say that when we kissed in the field trip," I whispered.

She blushed and clutched her books tighter to her chest. She looked away from me and continued walking. I stepped in front of her, causing her to bump into my chest. I caught her before she'd fall flat on her butt.

"Callum," she grumbled.

"That was the same thing you said when we kissed," I told her. I smirked.

She slapped my chest. In all honesty, her slap hurt. Even though she was a clumsy girl, she had power.

"You moron, get out of my way," she grumbled. She pushed passed me and started walking.

I could feel the stares at us. I stared back at the people, which caused them to turn away.

"Aw, come on Fluffy! I was only joking," I told her as I caught up.

"I'm late for class."

"The bell hasn't even rang yet! And besides, don't you have Literature with me?" I said.

She groaned. "Why can't you leave me alone?"

"You wouldn't want that, babe," I said.

She glared at me. "One, don't ever call me that, again. Two, I'm not going to miss you if you leave," she stated.

"Aw, Fluffy, you hurt me," I told her, putting a hand on my chest.

The bell rang, making Felicity all fidgeting and jumpy. She started to walk faster. I gripped her hand and told her, "Relax. Our teacher's not going to kill us," I said.

She pulled her hand from me and glared. "I don't care. I have to be early," she said.

I just followed her to our class. "This is the reason why I'm not a goody-two shoes," I muttered.

"Then don't follow me," Felicity retorted in front of me.

"Baby, I can't."

*********