➸ Chapter 23: A Date (part 2) and A Birthday Party

~Callum Ross~

"Thank you," she said, as she kissed my cheek.

I grinned. I took the speakers from the lady in the booth. The lady with the rainbow hair and piercings gave me a flirtatious smile and I grimaced back. I quickly closed the window to my car and started driving.

Felicity chuckled beside me. I glanced at her. She was looking at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"She was so into you," Felicity said.

I scowled. "Did you see her piercings?!" I exclaimed.

Felicity just kept on laughing at me. Her laugh was something really pleasant to the ears. I'm not going to say that it's like bells chiming, but her laugh was more of some pleasant ringing that you'd always want to hear.

I looked at her and grinned. She bit her lip to stop her laughing but her shoulders were still shaking. I then gave her a look and sighed. "Just laugh already, Felicity," I said.

Let me tell you that she laughed non-stop until we parked in a decent spot. I turned on the speakers and put it on the board in front.

"We're really early, aren't we?" Felicity asked beside me.

I nodded. "Yep," I said. I skimmed the board in front of me for dust. I wiped my hands on Felicity to remove the dust. Causing her to yelp and smack me.

"Callum, you idiot!" she shouted.

I covered my ears. "Girl chill, we're in an enclosed area!" I said, grinning at her.

She scowled at me and crossed her arms over her chest. "You're such a wimp," she told me.

I grinned. "I'm your wimp," I added.

I looked at her and she had a scowl -still- on her face. But there was a softness in her eyes, a small glint of happiness when I said that statement. I scooted closer to her -which was thanks to my Cadillac seats- and pulled her closer to me. She sighed as she burried her head in my neck.

I smiled and kissed her head. Her hair though. It smelled of apples and vanilla. 

My stomach growled. She laughed beside me. "We haven't eaten yet," she muttered.

"No no! I came prepared!" I exclaimed, grabbing something from the backseat. I pulled out the McDonald's paper bag and put it in between me and Felicity. Felicity's eyes widened with delight as I grabbed two McChicken sandwiches out of the bag. I also got out the two large fries.

"Here you go!" I said, handing her one of the sandwiches.

She grinned. "Thank you," she said, grabbing both our sandwiches.

I looked at her. Can she even finish that? She unwrapped one while she but the other one on her lap. She started munching on the sandwich and looked at me. "What?" she said while munching on her sandwich.

"Aren't you going to give me that?" I said, pointing to the sandwich on her lap.

She scowled. "You brought me here without feeding me before we got here. I need to eat. I'm a growing child," she stated.

I reached over and grabbed the sandwich. "I didn't feed you because I knew I bought food, duh," I said. Opening the paper wrapping and biting on it.

"Eh! That was mine!" she exclaimed.

I stuck my tongue out. "Learn to share," I said.

She pouted and continued to eat her sandwich.