➸ Chapter ➍: That Little -well, taller than me- Idiot Tried to Give Me a Rose

Chapter : The Little -well taller than me- Idiot Tried to Give Me a Rose

~Felicity Lane~

Partners with the 'effin moron. How unbelievably fun.

"I swear to god, I just want to put a stinky sock in his smirking mouth," I whispered to Quinn, while I was gripping my pen like it was my hold to sanity.

Quinn chuckled. "It's not that bad, right? I mean, Callum is cute," she said.

"Callum and cute are two words that will never fit in a sentence, Quinn! I mean, look at him! With that disgusting face matching with his disgusting shirt, and disgusting attitude, and.. You get my point, don't you Quinn?" I said.

She nodded her head absentmindedly.

I slapped her arm. "Q!" I whisper-shouted.

"What? I bet that you and Callum will have a love affair," she said. Waggling her eyebrows up and down.

I glared at her and told her to go away as I faced the teacher. I was ready to listen to a lecture I already know.

But once I turned to the teacher, the lunch bell rang. I grabbed my things immediately and dunked them all in my bag. I looked over to Quinn, expecting her to rush with me, but no. She was picking her stuff up slowly.

"Quinn!" I said.

"What?"

"Hurry up!"

"Make me," she retorted.

"Hey, Felicity," a voice said.

I turned to the voice and shouted, "What?!"

Oh dear, good mother of Mick Jagger. Out of all the people who could talk to me, it's this stupid twit.

Callum was standing in front of me, with his almighty smirk plastered on his face. He was wearing a white dress shirt with rolled up sleeves that were folded up to his elbows. He was also wearing black pants and vans. Sure, yeah he looked cute in them, but he also looked relatively gay.

"I was just wondering, when do you want to start our project?" he asked, grinning at me.

"Say, today," Quinn whispered.

"Q!" I said.

"Okay okay," she backed off.

I turned back to Callum. "You know what? Let's just screw the whole project thing and for the first time in our life, get a failing mark! That would really be an experience, won't it? Yeah, let's do exactly that," I said as I grabbed my bag -and Quinn- and got out of the classroom.

"Okay, Chip, seriously, he could be your Prince Charming, but you're kind of pushing him away," Quinn said.

"I never wanted a Prince Charming anyway. I mean, who has the name of Charming? Last time I checked, charming is an adjective," I said as we headed into the cafe.

I felt an arm drape around me. As I was about to karate-chop the owner of the arm until the person spoke, "Hey, Chippy, how's my cute lil' chipmunk?"

I held Caleb's arm and dropped it in the air. "Leave it, Lebby," I said.

"What's her problem?" he asked a smirking Quinn.

"Your brother's her partner in our math project. Now, she's fussing about how much she doesn't want a prince Charming," Quinn explained.

I grumbled some profanities and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Um, I'm sorry, but what's the relation of my brother and Prince Charming?" Caleb asked, giving me a knowing smirk.