➸ Chapter ➊➋: Aw, Poor Little Fluffy's Got Her Panties in a Twist

~Callum Ross~

"So my sister has been good to you guys?" Elaine asked.

I smirked at Felicity and nodded. Felicity was blushing like a tomato. When her sister said that she's going to interrogate us, she meant interrogate us about her sister, not about us liking her.

"She hasn't been of any trouble, lately?" Elaine pressed.

"She's a trouble in bed," I said.

"Callum!" Felicity shouted.

"What does that mean?" Garett asked.

"Nothing, you need to know," Felicity said.

John was snickering beside me, Elaine was laughing as well. Felicity was glaring at me, her red face contrasted with her eyes. Her eyes were a clear green. Making me smirk at her.

"You're an idiot, Callum," she said.

"Felicity, language," Elaine said.

"But he was talking about getting me in bed, Elaine! Why don't you scold, him?!" Felicity exclaimed.

Elaine gave her a look that immediately shut Felicity up. Felicity looked at her food, embarassed and picked up her untouched vegetables.

It was amazing on how Elaine would just give her a look, and she would immediately obey. I looked at Felicity and saw that she was still blushing. She was red from the neck to her head.

I bet you think she's adorable.

I hate my conscience.

"So John," Elaine started, "it's obvious you don't like my sister in that way."

She makes it seem as if I liked Felicity in that way.

Which you do.

"Shut up."

"I'm sorry what was that, Callum?" Elaine glared at me.

"No nothing, sorry," I said.

Felicity snickered. "I bet he was his own conversation in his head," she said.

I glared at her.

"Anyway. As I was saying. John, do you happen to like anyone?" Elaine said.

Felicity coughed. "Quinn," she said, in between coughs.

John blushed and shook his head. I chuckled under my breath. We all know that John likes Quinn. He was always drooling at her. 

"Oh yeah, where is Quinn?" Garett asked, "you said she was coming." He looked at Felicity which caused Felicity to shrug. 

"I don't know," she answered.

Just then the doorbell rang. Felicity immediately stood and said, "I'll get it."

I smirked and I looked at her flustered figure as she stepped out into the kitchen. 

"Quinn, thank god you're here. Please help me. There are lunatics in the kitchen who are trying to destroy me," Felicity said to Quinn. 

I suppose she was going for the whispering tactic, but it was loud enough for all of us in the kitchen to hear. We all laughed so hard.

Once Felicity and Quinn entered the kitchen, we were all staring at them. Elaine was getting red from holding her laughter, Garett had his head tucked in his arms, shoulders shaking. While John and I, were smirking at them.