➸ Chapter ➊➏: Revelations

➸ Chapter  ➊➏: Revelations

~Felicity Lane~

"Aw look at them two. So cute," someone said.

I felt something heavy on my waist so I opened one of my eyes.

Instead of seeing what was on my waist, I saw Caleb, Quinn and John staring at me. I jumped.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" I said.

"Watching the two of you!" Quinn chirped.

The two of us?

I turned around to see Callum sleeping soundly beside me. I screamed and pushed him off the bed and he landed with a loud thump.

"Fuck!" he shouted. His head popped up from my view.

"What the fuck, Felicity?!" he said.

"Why were you on my-" I started, then I remembered what happened. Immediately, a blush crept it's way to my face.

The kiss.

"Oh."

Callum smirked and winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I hate to ruin your moment, but the bus is leaving in five minutes," John said.

"What?! Five?!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of the bed and ran for my stuff. I started dunking everything in my bag without folding.

"Calm down woman," Callum said laughing.

"No!"

********

I pressed the button of the remote to change the channel. Here I was, on the couch, on a thursday, watching Coraline.

It was our rest day, since yesterday was our field trip, the teachers allowed us to at least have a rest day.

I sighed contently as Coraline was playing. I love this movie. I probably have watched it over more than thirty times.

"It's Cor-aline," she said

I sighed happily.

That was when the doorbell rang. I frowned. I wasn't expecting anyone.

It rang again.

I stood up reluctantly as made my way to the door in loose shorts and a big t-shirt. I opened the door to see a stupid cretin.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I glared at Callum.

"Aw, no 'hey Callum, I missed you so much it hurt' greeting? I'm hurt, Felicity," he said, putting a hand over his heart.

"Seriously, what are you doing here?" I asked.

He came inside and grabbed my face. "I came to see you," he said, a genuine smile creeping onto his face. His thumb caressed my skin as I stared into his eyes.

"Don't play me as a fool, Callum," I said, rolling my eyes.

He chuckled. "I'm serious. Come on, let's go to the living room," he said, pulling my hand.

What was this guy trying to do? First he gives me a small lion keychain, then he kisses me in the cabin, and sleeps beside me. And now this?

I scrunched my nose as he continued to pull me to the living room.

"You're watching Coraline?" he said.

I nodded. "It's an amazing movie," I defended.

He laughed. "I know."