➸ Chapter 30: The Truth About Everything

➸ Chapter 30: The Truth About Everything

~Felicity Lane~

I woke up to the least expected thing...

Well, not really least expected, because I woke up like this two other times.

I opened my eyes to see Callum Ross beside me, sleeping soundly. My eyes widened and I gasped. And I did the thing I was good at.

I pushed him off the bed.

But what wasn't expected was that he had a really vice-like grip on me. So when I pushed him down, I ended up being on top of him on the floor.

"Are we always going to wake up like this, Felicity?" Callum asked, groaning.

He opened his eyes and once it did, it widened.

It was very awkward.

I was on top of him, trying to hold my weight up with both of my arms but it was rather hard considering his grip on my waist was tight.

"Could you let me go?" I asked.

"Nope, I quite like this position," he declared.

I slapped him across the face.

"Let me go."

"No."

I groaned. "Callum!"

"You know, you'd be saying the exact same thing when we're on the bed," he said, smirking at me and waggling his eyebrows.

I tried to push myself off of him, using his chest as leverage. He groaned and complained.

"Get up! You have a game today! Why are you here anyway?" I asked.

"You have a real big tendency to forget everything that happened the night before," he said, rubbing his cheek and pushing himself off the floor. He continued," And to answer your question, I asked your mom if I could stay for the night."

I glared at him. I walked to the closet and grabbed my clothes to wear.

"Hey aren't you going to wear my jersey?" he asked.

Oh right.

"Oh yeah, I'll just bring it and change at dismissal time," I said.

"No! Wear it now!" Callum demanded.

"No!"

"Felicity!"

"Callum!"

"Wear it!"

"Why?!"

"Please?!" he begged.

"I said I'll wear it! I'll just wear it after school!" I said, walking into the washroom and shutting the door.

He whined next to the door.

"Felicity! Wear it please?" he begged.

I groaned.

I didn't understand the concept of wearing his jersey for the whole day. In the end it would just get wet with sweat by the end of the day.

"Felicity I have your bra! If you don't wear my jersey, I'm exposing it!" Callum threatened.

I face-palmed.

********

"This is your fault," I said, hitting Callum on the shoulder.

He chuckled. "It's not my fault you believed the threat I told you," he said.

I tugged my jacket to cover the jersey hidden under it.