➸ Chapter 25: Dumbo the Elephant

Chapter 25: Dumbo the Elephant

~Felicity Lane~

They say that when you wake up from a hangover, you have a really big headache and that you puke your guts out. Also, when you're recovering from a hangover, you tend to hate sunlight and loud noises.

Let's just say I was close to that.

I sat up from the bed and groaned. The light that was seeping in the room from the windows gave me a big headache. I rubbed my head and looked around my room.

Seeing Quinn, Caleb and John on three different mattresses on the floor was quite overwhelming. What happened last night, anyway?

"Felicity?" a hoarse voice called. I turned to where the voice came from and saw Callum, propped up on his forearms as he looked at me.

I screamed, probably waking the whole neighborhood up, and pushed Callum off my bed.

What were they doing here?

The last thing I remembered about yesterday was Garett's birthday party, eating the shrimp, Elaine shouting at me for being so careless because of my stupid allergies and Callum coming along to the doctors.

Oh.

So the doctor gave me the Laugh Gas, again. Which explains why I don't remember anything from last night.

The last time they gave me the laugh gas, was when I was fourteen. My sister told me about what happened. Which was me running around the house, giggling, and giving everything an uncreative name.

"Good lord, Felicity, would you please shut up?" John groaned from his mattress.

"I hate it when she does that," Quinn added, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, it's like a freaking banshee who was in the middle of screaming and got tortured at the end of screaming," Caleb added.

"At least you guys didn't get pushed of the bed, again," Callum said, rubbing his butt as he stood up.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Oh, Callum asked your mom if we could all stay the night. She said yes," Quinn chirped, pushing herself off the mattress and stretching.

"What about your clothes?" I asked again.

"We went home around seven in the evening yesterday to get our clothes, then came back here," Caleb said, "You were already sleeping."

"What about Colline? Who brought her home?" I asked, looking at Callum.

"I brought her home when I got clothes from home, too," he said.

I rubbed my head. "What happened, last night?" I asked them.

The creepy thing was that they all gave me evil smiles at the same time.

*******

"Are you high?" Callum asked me.

"Yes!" I shouted.

"Are you drunk?" 

"Yes!"

"Are you stupid?" John added.

"Yep!" I answered.

"How's life Felicity?" Caleb asked.

"Oh everything's just peachy! I feel as if I'm on a cloud!" I giggled.

I facepalmed as my friends continued to watch and laugh at the video. I shook my head and covered my face. It's worse that what I did when I was fourteen. At least then it was between me and my sister, but now, yeah all of my friends know it.