Chapter 25: Concert

- 21 Weeks Pregnant -

I rubbed my belly and stared at Ashley, "This one?" She mumbled then without waiting for my answer she shook her head, "No, not long enough."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"Seriously?" She scoffed and pulled off her own shirt, switching it out for the dress that she just offered to me, "You look like a pregnant lady."

I smiled, "I am a pregnant lady."

"But you don't have to look old." She dropped her past then looked at herself in a mirror, "Serrina, we have all inclusive tickets to a concert."

I bit my lip, "I've seen him naked. It's not as exciting for me."

"Dont brag," She spat then turned around, holding a new shirt, "This one."

I rolled my eyes and pulled my shirt off. Before my arms were down Ashley was holding my stomach with both hands.

"You are growing two beings." She whispered, "That's insane."

I shook my head and grabbed the shirt out of her hands, "Just help me get ready and stop being fascinated."

Ashley smiled at me and stood up, "Fine, but you have to introduce me to some of his cute friends."

"Just help me, please?"

She groaned but stood up, throwing me the shirt then heading to the bathroom to grab the makeup.

******

"Thanks," I mumbled and pushed myself out of the cab. Ashley was already standing outside waiting for me and she took my purse, linking our arms together.

"So," She began, "Where do we go to find your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend, Ash." I mumbled, heading towards the arena doors, past the hordes of young girls waiting anxiously for tickets.

She pulled the lanyards from my bag and put them over our necks, "But you love him."

"I love Connor too."

"Differently," She paused and looked at me, "Don't pretend like you don't still love Justin."

I shrugged, "Of course I love him, but I can't be around him."

"Why?"

"Because everything about him reminds me of Taylor." I bit my cheek and shrugged, "She looked just like him."

"She had blue eyes." Ashley mumbled.

I shook my head, confused at her statement.

"You don't think Justin see's her in you too?"

Suddenly, I felt very guilty. She was right. He was going through the same thing as me and I had just left him.

"Im an ass," I mumbled and run my hands over my face, "How could I have been so stupid?"

She shrugged, "You're a very pregnant hormonal girl."

"Hormones aren't an excuse."

She rolled her eyes and threw an arm over my shoulder, "You were dealing with a lot." Then she began walking, dragging me beside her, "Now, can we please go inside so I can meet your soul mates pretty male friends?"

I laughed and we walked towards the arena.

******

I glanced around, lost at where to go. I had never been to this venue before and trying to find our way backstage was not an easy task. So when I felt a hand on my shoulder then turned around to see Chaz smiling at me, I almost cried.