Chapter 15: Bad Dreams

- 17 Weeks Old : 12 Weeks Pregnant -

He was on stage, singing a song I had never heard as the crowd behind me screamed. He stared down at me and sang a few more words before dropping the gaze and going back to his performance. He also had a new haircut, short and spiky. After a few more choruses he turned to face the back of the stage and holding out his hand, for someone to take.

One Less Lonely Girl?

A girl stepped out of the darkness of backstage and the light hit her face. Her skin glowed and looked perfect with her dark chestnut hair. Her eyes were almost the same shade of brown, and her skin had an olive under tone. The gown she wore was long white silk covered in white flowers. She had a pendant around her neck with a purple gem the size of my eye.

The scene around us was suddenly a small Church and I immediately knew what was going on. My head shook, hair getting in my mouth and my body feeling heavy.

"No." I muttered.

My eyes made their way back to the head of the chapel where Justin now stood in a black tuxedo, a tie around his neck the same colour as the girl's necklace. She placed her hand in his and took a step onto the altar, smiling when she looked into his eyes. He smiled too.

They looked so happy.

Nobody said anything, the two just stood there and stared at each other. Without any warning the minister's voice announced, "You may kiss your bride."

And he did. He wrapped his arms around her, like he does with me and dipped her, their lips smashing together. I stood in the isle and screamed as loud as I could, but not a single eye turned my way.

"No!" I screamed, saying a word instead of just a loud shriek, "No!" I screamed again. Their lips finally separated and he took her hand leading her down the isle, passing me and left through the heavy chapel doors. The doors closed with a loud bang.

I took a deep breath and looked around the room. It was now empty, in fact, it was a new room. All white with a small blue cradle on one side and an identical pink one on the opposite wall. I found myself slowly making my way towards the blue one. As I approached I swallowed hard and looked down. Inside was a baby. He looked like a Justin replica but with her eyes. My heart was racing as I took three long steps back before I hit something and whipped around.

Now there was a girl. She had Justin's hair. Justin's mouth. Justin's everything. But just like the boy the eyes were not, they were the same as her mothers. Dark brown. I shook my head and turned to see the other crib, the image of the baby boy flashing through my memory. Cries echoed through the room as I struggled to catch my breath.

My head whipped from side to side, seeing the pink cradle, then the blue, then the pink again. Over and over again.

"No!" I screamed louder than before. "No!" I screamed a final time before it went silent.

I was in a new room. I looked around and saw a single side table. On top of it was a small picture frame with a family.

The man looked like Justin, maybe twenty years older, wrinkles starting to form around his eyes. A woman was standing beside him, dark hair and eyes, about the same age as him, also starting to get wrinkles. In front of them was two kids, a boy and a girl. The boy looked alot like Justin, his dirty blonde hair and eyes that were exactly like his fathers. The young girl was about the same age as him, maybe they were twins. She looked was a mix of the man and woman. Justin hair colour and natural waves, her dark eyes and narrow face.

Then off to the side, only related to the family by Justin's hand placed lightly on her shoulder, was a girl. She was probably 4 or 5 years older than the assumed twins Her hair was the same shade and mine and her blue eyes were like looking in a mirror. Her sideways smile was like mine. She was a mini-me.

That's when it finally hit. The older girl wasn't hers. She was mine. Taylor. My bottom lip shook and my breath caught in my throat. A scratchy scream came from my mouth as I dropped the picture and turned, only to find myself in somebody's arms. Everything began to fade out.

******

"You're okay!" I blinked my eyes open and found myself wrapped in Justin's arms. He was holding my head to his chest and shushing me, "You're okay. Everything is okay."

It took me a few minutes to fully catch my breath, but when I did, I sat up and pulled the blanket up to my chest. Justin was wearing his jacket and shoes over his Pj's.

"Where were you?" I whispered. My voice was raspy. I must have been screaming in my sleep.

He shrugged, "I went outside."

"Why?"

He bit his cheek, "Scooter called. He's set up a concert for next week." He rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand, "I'm going to announce the tour." Then he sighed and looked at his lap, "And Management has asked Selena Gomez to go on tour with me."

When he looked up at me with a small smile, it almost broke my heart, He wanted me to be excited. He was excited. But I just had a dream about her stealing my family, I didn't want to see her every day on tour.

"You're not happy?"

I shrugged, "I'm just tired."

He slowly nodded, knowing I was lying, but not willing to pull the truth out of me. So, he bent over and kissed my cheek, "Okay. Go to sleep then. Ill be right here."

I nodded at him and rolled back onto my side, placing a hand over my stomach and pulling the blanket up to my neck. He got up and walked around to his side of the bed. I heard his shoes fall off then his jacket crinkle to the floor.

Then the bed sank beside me and I felt his arm wrap over my waist. I shifted the blanket and wound our fingers together. He pressed his mouth onto my shoulder and I felt him give me a soft kiss.

"I love you," He whispered.

I sighed and closed my eyes, "I love you too."