Chapter 10: Official

- 10 Weeks Old : 5 Weeks Pregnant -

"What did Ryan say?" I mumbled. Taylor was in her room having a nap while Justin, Chaz and Ryan went to an arcade.

"He doesn't want to be a dad yet." Sarah mumbled as she painted another nail, "I don't think I want to be a mom yet either."

"What?" I snapped, "You were trying to get pregnant now you don't want to be a mom? What are you going to do?" Then I felt my stomach sink a little, "Are you going to get an abortion?"

She bit her cheek, "I don't think so." Then she shrugged, "I mean, I don't want to be a mom yet but do I really want to take away a chance that this baby could make somebody's life better?"

I felt my shoulders relax, "Adoption then?"

"Yeah, I mean, Jenny did it, why can't I?"

"Jenny didn't have a choice. You do."

She bit her cheek and shook her head, "I don't, actually. Ryan isn't giving me much of a choice."

I bit my cheek and held my tongue. This wasn't my place to say anything... Even if she was letting somebody else make the decision for her.

******

This pregnancy had so far not made me vomit but I was always sweating, my back was sore and my boobs were painful. The only way I found that cooled me off was lying in the bathtub in my underwear.

And I wanted it to stay a secret a little longer but when Justin walked in on me almost nude in the empty bathtub I figured the secret was out.

"You forgot the water," He smiled and stared at me.

I shrugged, "Water is over rated."

"More like under rated. Water is literally essential to life." He stared at me for a few seconds when I didn't respond, "Are you okay? You seem off lately."

This is my chance...

I shook my head, "I'm fine. Just this morning sickness is a total bitch." Then I stared at him waiting for a response.

At first he didn't catch it but then he thought it over again and his face went from confused to excitement.

"Morning sickness?" He smiled and dropped to his knees on the other side of the tub, "No way. You're pregnant?"

I knew he would be excited.

I slowly nodded, "About 5 weeks."

He grinned and grabbed my wrists, "Are you serious? Oh. My. God!"

I sat up and crossed my legs so that I was facing him a little more, "Are you mad?" Nope.

"Of course not! How could I be mad?" He reached into the tub and grabbed my elbow, "We're having another baby! Move over." We were both laughing as he climbed into the tub across from me.

I shook my head and pulled my knees to my chest, "We can't tell anybody."

He nodded, "Fine, little Tadpole can be our secret."