Chapter 7: It's Empty

- 5 Weeks Old -

"Is this really necessary?" I mumbled as a photographer shifted Taylor to another position, "We don't need her face all over the news."

"I want to show my baby to the world, Serrina. I'm so proud of her."

I bit my cheek and sighed.

Today we had a photographer taking pictures of Taylor for a magazine. It was important to Justin that he announce to his fans that our daughter was born and she is happy and healthy.

I didn't want to, but I knew his fans were a big part of his life and I didn't want him to have to make them feel less important.

"Serrina, she's getting a little fussy. Why don't you feed her?" I stared at the photographer as she spoke, like she knew what was wrong with her.

"She's tired. She should have had two naps already but you guys keep moving and disturbing her."

Justin put his hand gently on my back and then sighed, "How much longer do you need?"

"I have a lot already but I thought you guys would want some more choices."

"No," I mumbled walking over to the small platform where they had Taylor sitting, "I think we will manage with what you've gotten already."

I picked her up and placed her over my shoulder, one hand on her bum, the other on the back of her head. Justin was looking at the pictures as I put Taylor into her car seat and buckled her in. She was squirming the entire Tim until she heard the last click of the buckle then she calmed down and was asleep before I was standing back up.

I stared at Justin as he nodded and smiled at the photographer before saying thank you and walking over to me, "Ready to go?"

I nodded, bit my cheek and grabbed the car seat.

******

Justin had been happy to put Taylor to bed. I used the chance to shower and shave. It had been so long since I could properly shave my legs and it felt amazing to be free of hair.

Only flaw of having smooth legs after months of hairy legs, it felt really weird in pants.

So my solution: No pants.

Which was probably why Justin whistled at me when he walked into our bedroom. I turned around a rolled my eyes.

"It's nothing you haven't already seen," I mumbled then turned back to throwing our decorative pillows to the floor.

"Doesn't mean I can't get excited every time I see you like this."

I smiled and turned around, "Come here and help me."

He didn't argue with me as he wandered over and started throwing his to the floor.

"She's asleep."

I smiled and he dropped onto the bed, "Good, then it's us time."

"Us time?" He mumbled, "What does that mean?"

I sighed and pulled my shirt over my head. I was already braless so everything was exposed, except what was covered by my underwear.

He smiled and wiggled his pointer finger in a 'come here' motion. I grinned and climbed onto the bed with him. I got on top first and pulled his shirt off while he laughed at me.

"Really?" He mumbled, but didn't push me away. If anything, he was probably surprised that I was ready to have sex so soon.

I nodded and bent down to kiss him. He melted into me and I ran my hands into his hair. He let out a small moan as I wiggled my hips back and forth across his pelvis.

Then he flipped us around so that he was on top. He took control of the situation quickly, his hand reaching to unbutton his pants and once that was done he kicked them off.

We were a mess of limbs. Both of us wanting to be in control, but neither of us wanting to give it away.

His lips smashed into mine over and over as we panted and moaned to each other.

His hands pressed on my hips then slid my underwear off before quickly removing his. Then we were naked and fumbling to get each other in position.

"A condom?" He mumbled and I paused.

"Where are they?"

"Bathroom."

I rolled my eyes, "Why do you keep them in the bathroom? We have never had sex in the bathroom."

He shrugged but I got up. As I ran across the room naked, I could hear him chuckling at me. The bathroom was dark so I flicked the light switch on and paused.

"Where are they?"

"The cupboard behind the extra toilet paper."

I followed his directions and found the box. As I looked inside I frowned.

"Justin," I mumbled poking my head around the corner of the doorframe. I tipped the box upside down and sighed as nothing fell out, "How are we out of condoms? We haven't had sex in ages."

He slapped his hand over his eyes, "Fucking Chaz."

"Should we just go without?"

He looked at me as if I had just said a magic word, "Really? What if you get pregnant again?"

I rolled my eyes, "I just had a baby. The odds of me getting pregnant again are next to none."

"Then come here,"

I laughed and dropped the box, sprinting back across the room and throwing myself into bed with him.

Our lips connected again and it was like I had never gotten out of the bed. His hand played with one of my boobs while I got him up.

He flipped me on my back and ducked himself under the blanket. I laughed then bit my cheek, wrapping my fists in the bed sheet.

It only took him a few minutes with his magic tongue to get the job done before he popped back up and started for himself. The entire time he made sure that I was getting lots of love, whether it be kisses or additional foreplay.

Either way, when he collapsed on top of me panting, still inside. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his temple.

"God," I mumbled, "I've missed that."

He laughed and kissed the skin on my boob, "So have I. We have to do this more often."

I laughed at him and pushed him off me, "I need to shower."

Then just as I was getting out of bed the baby monitor crackled and Taylor started to cry.

Justin smiled and waved me off, "Go have your shower. I'll deal with her." And then he pulled his boxers on and left the room.

I stood there for a few seconds and listened to the monitor. First the crying got louder, then she stopped and I heard Justin mumbling something. It took a minute after that but he sighed and then started to sing.

I had never heard the song before but it made me smile. I turned around and went to have my shower.